LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Tman:
SF - 24
GB - 6

WERE GONNA RAPE THE CHEESEHEADS!!
PLAYOFFS BABY!!

Originally posted by tjd808185:
The way Green Bay uses Woodson is the way we should use Clements. Forget this let's slide him to safety talk. Keep him as a corner and use him inside and out.

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
The way Green Bay uses Woodson is the way we should use Clements. Forget this let's slide him to safety talk. Keep him as a corner and use him inside and out.

Don't step to Phil Collins, or Genesis, or Peter Gabriel
Alex Smith is not going to lose this game for us... Jimmy Raye will. Alex was able to move the ball against the Bears with his arm on the first drive but Raye took the keys away and played it too cautiously.

We'll not win this game just scoring 10 points...
  • TFSP
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Alex Smith is not going to lose this game for us... Jimmy Raye will. Alex was able to move the ball against the Bears with his arm on the first drive but Raye took the keys away and played it too cautiously.

Also the bears staring secondary wasn't starting, and Ulacher(sp).

• TFSP
The media is going to ride the Alex vs. Aaron battle. "Who is better", " Who will be the better Qb", "who will be the better Qb in the game". etc...I just hope the line plays great to give Alex time to run Jimmy's plays.
Originally posted by TFSP:
The media is going to ride the Alex vs. Aaron battle. "Who is better", " Who will be the better Qb", "who will be the better Qb in the game". etc...I just hope the line plays great to give Alex time to run Jimmy's plays.

I think the media has already decided that Rodgers is better. It's going to be more about "what if the 49ers had chosen Rodgers instead" or "Rodgers will get his revenge on the team that passed over him for the number 1 pick." This is all assuming this game gets any hype to begin with though.
Holy f**k. Tom Brady and Peyton get infinitely more time then we do behind their OL. f**kING PIECE OF s**t
  • Pogity
  • Info N/A
I think we're in for a whoopin'. They're further along than we are. They have a complete defense, we'll be hard pressed to run or pass. We might have a chance if we pounce on them early and then go conservative. Our defense can probalby hold them.

Either way, it's going to be ugly.
Originally posted by Method:
Holy f**k. Tom Brady and Peyton get infinitely more time then we do behind their OL. f**kING PIECE OF s**t

In the time that it takes Phil Collions to hit the Low Tom . . .

Originally posted by blunt_probe:

I think the media has already decided that Rodgers is better. It's going to be more about "what if the 49ers had chosen Rodgers instead" or "Rodgers will get his revenge on the team that passed over him for the number 1 pick." This is all assuming this game gets any hype to begin with though.

At the beginning of last year, they were all OVER Rodgers jock

Now, he's just another QB
Originally posted by DarthNiner:

If Tony Romo couldn't find time to complete his passes, what makes you think that Alex Smith if given the chance would do any better?

Green Bay at this point in time has a better defense and Alex Smith doesn't have the wheels to avoid their pass rush. Plus he's a skinny and frail kid, a few hits on him and he'd be lucky to come out of there with all his faculties!

[ Edited by Kauaiguy on Nov 15, 2009 at 18:33:05 ]
Originally posted by B650:
We go into the belly of the best next week for another must-win game. If we can somehow pull this one out, I'll really start respecting Smith, and this team for that matter.

Now, to my question: when was the last time we won a game in Lambeau?

agreed.... winning in lambeau was somthing steve young could never do

I'm sorry, but that debate is loooong over.

Rodgers won that battle by a mile.
Anybody from the webzone going to this game? I'm think there might be only 5 red jersey's in a sea of white and green. I'll be sure to post the pics when we get back.
Share 49ersWebzone