There are 210 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. TENNESSEE TITANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Shannahan where are you!
Over/under on how many time the words McClueless and Alex Leaf are over-used this week?

3,500 is my bet
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
lets give ALex Smith a few more games...

then we'll know for sure about Smith..

this always cracks me up....God knows how many times I have heard this.

i guess what i'm saying is...if we end up loosing more games with Smith...then lets start developing Nate Davis...But let Alex play out a few more games..IMHO

You know, you dont have to explain s**t, the same guys ridin Hill's penis are the first to bash smith. Regardless of what, we hill led us to what 3-3, and played the entire first half. Give me a break. s**t if it was this simple Hill wouldnt of started after the Bye when he played so horrible. So some of ya'll just stop b***hin bout the kid.
Originally posted by BringBackTO:
Originally posted by DShanghai69er:
Come on, Nedney. Please, God...pleeease...

Quote:
baby jesus is not a 49ers fan

Saints fan?
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by Super5:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
So Smith homers and Hill homers have both lost. Go figure.

Except we've actually WON with hill starting.

Really?????????????

you forget ATL/ HOU / MIN already??????????

Min was on the D...He didn't get to finish Hou and our only WINS this year were with Hill under center.

excuses...........

Wins are not excuses...losses are

Is Hill undefeated?????????????????

fool

Has Smith won a SINGLE Game?????????/

LOL... Not in a couple of years.

He didn't play last year?

That makes him an Injury prone loser...people I think we have the Jonas Jennings of QB's in Alex Smith...the money wasted was just a bonus....

That was from one injury on his arm. Jesus. Fault him for today not stupid crap.

By your analysis Montana was an injury prone QB as well.

By your analysis Alex is >>>> then Joe Montana... Time to start seeing this kid for what he is.

I said not such thing. I'm not even analyzing. Just critiquing your org. statement.

and your doing a piss poor job of it. Alex still has not won a game in the last 2 years...
  • rob28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dorkasaurus_rex:

[ Edited by rob28 on Nov 8, 2009 at 16:39:40 ]
Originally posted by 49erfoeva:
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by Old49erGlory:
What kills me is how all these players seem so calm like it doesn't bother them. We fans are killing ourselves over these efforts and they just shrug it off, go back to the locker room and talk about how good they know they are,

We have a losing culture. Some players need to be cut.

Some of these negative ass fans need to be cut!

blind optimistic fans need to be cut

The players are tainted by $$. They have millions, hot women, and expensive cars. When all is said and done its "a business" and they did they're job. For many players without a winning attitude after the draft or after they sign their extensions, their emotional ties are done.
well, everyone wanted the team to pass more. 29/46 for smith. More passing leads to more chances of INTs.

Tho, only one was ENTIRELY smith's fault, the other two were caused by bad throws and butterfingers.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:
lets give ALex Smith a few more games...

then we'll know for sure about Smith..

this always cracks me up....God knows how many times I have heard this.

i guess what i'm saying is...if we end up loosing more games with Smith...then lets start developing Nate Davis...But let Alex play out a few more games..IMHO

Alex has Improved so....I agree with ginseng1000 but Alex needs to be held accountable for HIS BAD PLAY...... Same as Josh Morgan for his & OFFENSIVE LINE FOR THEIRS.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Wow that was the s**ttest $500 I ever spent, thanks a lot 49ers.

But I did win $200 off the Seattle game......I only owe $550 now.

• NinersCluebat
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Well at least we are 3-0 in the NFC West...

Yeah, but the Card's won today.
Smith played OK. Only one egregious throw on the INT to Hope. Other two were deflections. Still holds the ball too long but he gives us another dimension that Hill didn't. Good playcalling today for once. VD is a beast and Gore is solid, just another frustrating loss all-around.
This loss is on the players, not the coaches, too many mistakes penalties, turnovers,the D not being able to get off the field on crucial 3rd downs

The Big problem with the team is simple, its not he playcalling, or any of the QBs. Its the f**kin offensive line. Its f**kin pathetic, thath needs to be the number 1 priority in the of season.

O LINE
Well that game sucked, time to cook dinner.

Peace out all...
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Well at least we are 3-0 in the NFC West...

Share 49ersWebzone