There are 228 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. TENNESSEE TITANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 8)

Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by verb1der:
This game will be the start of the Niners win streak to the playoffs!

Book it.

that's what I'm thinking.

Sun Nov. 8 Titans - W
Thur Nov. 12 Bears - W
Sun Nov. 22 @Packers - W
Sun Nov. 29 Jaguars - W
Sun Dec. 6 @Seahawks W
Mon Dec. 14 Cardinals - W
Sun Dec. 20 @Eagles - L
Sun Dec. 27 Lions - W
Sun Jan. 3 @Rams - W

The Eagles are the only team that scares me. The Next 2 QBs we paly are INT prone big time.
Maybe Bly can hold on to one for once.

f**k the titans

Niners will dominate the Titans. I just know it
Smith will play good again.

But we will lose thanks to Raye and Sings play-calling

17-14
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Maybe we should concentrate on beating the Titans before speculating about future match-ups. As the wise sports cliche commands, "one game at a time."

WE can look as far ahead as WE want, just as long as the actual team doesnt we should be in good shape
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

17-14

Most likely this. When we have chances to put the game out of reach we turn to the conservative bulls**t. I predict we'll be up until the 4th quarter when Vince Young scrambles for a touchdown.

17-14

yup wouldnt be surprised.
I am worried about this Titans game. The Titans got Courtland Finegan their pro bowl cornerback against Jacksonville and it showed as they could attack and blitz the QB again. If we can't run the ball and I doubt we can, they are going to come after Alex Smith like crazy. Plus Vince Young played really solid yesterday and we know how good Chris Johnson is at RB, I don't know I don't feel as good about this game as I did a week or two ago.

Book it.

Sun Nov. 8 Titans - W
Thur Nov. 12 Bears - W
Sun Nov. 22 @Packers - W
Sun Nov. 29 Jaguars - W
Sun Dec. 6 @Seahawks W
Sun Dec. 20 @Eagles - L
Sun Dec. 27 Lions - W
Sun Jan. 3 @Rams - W

Packers at Lambeau? Cardinals? Those are the only 2 games that I see as a threat. That leaves us at 8-8, or 9-7 at best IMO. Cardinals on Monday night will determine our playoff chances and I will be there!!

17-14

Seasons on the line if you ask me. If we cant beat a 1 win team at home we have no shot at the playoffs this year.
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

Book it.

Sun Nov. 8 Titans - W
Thur Nov. 12 Bears - W
Sun Nov. 22 @Packers - W
Sun Nov. 29 Jaguars - W
Sun Dec. 6 @Seahawks W
Sun Dec. 20 @Eagles - L
Sun Dec. 27 Lions - W
Sun Jan. 3 @Rams - W

Packers at Lambeau? Cardinals? Those are the only 2 games that I see as a threat. That leaves us at 8-8, or 9-7 at best IMO. Cardinals on Monday night will determine our playoff chances and I will be there!!

i was being super optimistic. Seriously doubt it works out that way but the cards at home and us at Lambeau are definitely winnable games. Especially after the way we played the colts at their house yesterday.
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

17-14

Lol. You must be one of the posters on here whom every week say " Oh yeah were going to win, were going to kill them blah blah blah." And than during the Game your all like "f**k you Raye." During the off week before a game do you magically forget about our O??? I wish I could
titans are what, last in pass defense? what will raye and singletary want to do?? run the damn ball
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
titans are what, last in pass defense? what will raye and singletary want to do?? run the damn ball

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Brilliant! The titans will never see it coming!

IMO

Sun Nov. 8 Titans - W
Thur Nov. 12 Bears - W
Sun Nov. 22 @Packers - L
Sun Nov. 29 Jaguars - W
Sun Dec. 6 @Seahawks W
Sun Dec. 20 @Eagles - L
Sun Dec. 27 Lions - W
Sun Jan. 3 @Rams - W

That would put us at 10-6 and likely in the driver's seat in the NFC West. My only real concern is the Tards at home...they could easily come into the Stick and beat us up. Bottom line, I think we have a clear shot at a 9-7 season, with an 8-8 record being the worst-case scenario.