There are 50 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ INDIANAPOLIS COLTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 7)

Originally posted by lazy:
Originally posted by WestCoast:
We are gonna win, I can feel it.

So ...how does that "feeling" actually feel?
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by lazy:
Originally posted by WestCoast:
We are gonna win, I can feel it.

So ...how does that "feeling" actually feel?

horny
Originally posted by fzrdave:
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
I know we gunna lose I just wana see how alex smith does

It is very likely that the 9ers are going to lose, but it's not a certainty. Upsets happen, and by no means would this be the biggest upset this year. Besides, the Colts are due for a loss, so why not to the 9ers?

My sentiments exactly. Almost did it to Minnesota.
Originally posted by BHulman:

It is very likely that the 9ers are going to lose, but it's not a certainty. Upsets happen, and by no means would this be the biggest upset this year. Besides, the Colts are due for a loss, so why not to the 9ers?

Any team has the ability to win games...Look at Oakland.
We will put up a good fight if our O can move the ball to keep our D rested.
By the way, Reggie Wayne is day-to-day with a groin injury.

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
By the way, Reggie Wayne is day-to-day with a groin injury.

-9fA

if peyton isnt out

then it doesnt matter
  • ll2009
  • Info N/A
We are going to win this week. I can feel it too. We now have a three headed monster:
VD, MC, and FG. Our offense is going to be potent. We now also have a QB that is going to live up to his 1st round selection. Watch out! We are going to score now.
The titans gave them a good fight in week 1, judging by the score it looked close. Miami had them too, but they let them off the hook!!
Originally posted by ll2009:
We are going to win this week. I can feel it too. We now have a three headed monster:
VD, MC, and FG. Our offense is going to be potent. We now also have a QB that is going to live up to his 1st round selection. Watch out! We are going to score now.

I'm liking these "feelings" everyones having!

Let's play a song!

Originally posted by BHulman:

yea, thos this team does not have a track record of pulling huge upsets. But heres a better time than any to change that!
If we're at the top of our game we'll win. This is a talented team and underrated in my opinion. We're right on the verge of turning the corner and becoming an elite NFL team. I roll my eyes when people think the Colts are a lock to win.
Originally posted by Spoonerism:
If we're at the top of our game we'll win. This is a talented team and underrated in my opinion. We're right on the verge of turning the corner and becoming an elite NFL team. I roll my eyes when people think the Colts are a lock to win.

I'm trying to keep a low expectation but I have to admit... I'm pretty damn stoked about the new offensive look with Alex Smith and Crabtree....

Kind of looks like this....

Will it explode in Indianapolis?....we'll see.
[ Edited by verb1der on Oct 27, 2009 at 4:51 PM ]
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by Spoonerism:

I'm trying to keep a low expectation but I have to admit... I'm pretty damn stoked about the new offensive look with Alex Smith and Crabtree....

Kind of looks like this....

Will it explode in Indianapolis?....we'll see.

I hope things will look a thousand times better if we can have alex play ball correctly.
What's the word on the starting O-line with Pashos out?

I'd almost rather see Sims starting at RT just so we can keep Snyder at RG. I don't think Snyder would do well going against Freeney or Mathis out in space at RT.....Not that Sims would do much better........ I'd rather see Snyder start over Rachal, I don't want Rachal to let someone go all Rocky Bernard on Alex this week.
The O-line played OK in the 2nd half last week, hopefully they can keep getting better.

Staley
Baas
Heitmann
Snyder
Sims
[ Edited by AKfanster on Oct 27, 2009 at 5:38 PM ]
Originally posted by AKfanster:
What's the word on the starting O-line with Pashos out?

I'd almost rather see Sims starting at RT just so we can keep Snyder at RG. I don't think Snyder would do well going against Freeney or Mathis out in space at RT.....Not that Sims would do much better........ I'd rather see Snyder start over Rachal, I don't want Rachal to let someone go all Rocky Bernard on Alex this week.
The O-line played OK in the 2nd half last week, hopefully they can keep getting better.

Staley
Baas
Heitmann
Snyder
Sims

I agree Rachal seems to be getting worse. guys just run right in front of him to the qb wtf.