There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ INDIANAPOLIS COLTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 7)

• 4949CentennialBl
  • Info N/A
If anyone's going to the game I've got a tailgate set up for 49ers fans just PM me and I'll hit you up. GO 9ERS!!!
Go 49ers!
I know we gunna lose I just wana see how alex smith does
Go Niner's....Hobble the Colts
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Alex, go!
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:

It is very likely that the 9ers are going to lose, but it's not a certainty. Upsets happen, and by no means would this be the biggest upset this year. Besides, the Colts are due for a loss, so why not to the 9ers?
Isn't it true that every team that plays the Rams (and obvioiusly dominates) loses their very next game?

Could this hold true for this Sunday?
49ers lose 38-17

But I also thought putting in Smith was an idiotic idea.
weather we win or lose it's going to be a great game to watch! I get to watch the best QB in the league in Peyton Manning and you should watch and see why he is the best and what we have lacked in years.

That saying I believe the 49ers can win this game if Frank Gore has a big game if he don't were in trouble.

Go 49ers!
Originally posted by fzrdave:
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:

It is very likely that the 9ers are going to lose, but it's not a certainty. Upsets happen, and by no means would this be the biggest upset this year. Besides, the Colts are due for a loss, so why not to the 9ers?

If the Raiders can beat two teams, including the Eagles, anything can happen. However, Peyton Manning is a pretty consistent shooter.
I think there's gonna be a lot of disappointed people in here when they see Alex play the Colts.

I'm not expecting much, but I'm hoping for the best. I say 16/30 198yds 1TD 2INT

Please prove me wrong, Alex.
We are gonna win, I can feel it.
  • 4949CentennialBl
  • Info N/A
If you're coming to the tailgate don't forget to buy beer on Sat b/c Indiana does not sell beer on Sunday's.
Originally posted by WestCoast:
We are gonna win, I can feel it.
Originally posted by 4949CentennialBl:
If you're coming to the tailgate don't forget to buy beer on Sat b/c Indiana does not sell beer on Sunday's.