There are 117 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ INDIANAPOLIS COLTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 7)

Originally posted by 49ersking:
It's all about the wins, & always will be.

All other stuff, yeah, good to have, but it's forgotten soon.

THANK YOU
such a wasted defensive effort
After this game. We win out.
lost the turnover battle, lost the game.
  • ptw1
  • Veteran
Originally posted by skibeerski:
Good teams don't make stupid mistakes. Davis may lead the league in TD's but he's also leads it in stupidity. It's the little things that good teams do wel like not cathing a punt inside the 5 yard line. We we're in position to win today minus a few stupid mistakes that cost us. That being said, we still don't have the personnel to compete with the top teams. Our o-line is still suspect, defensive backfield is questionable as long as Roman is playing, our linebackers as speedy as they are can't seem to cover TE's. We aren't that far away though.

What did VD do?
We played one of the best teams in the NFL without our best linemen and held Peyton without a touchdown, what part of that is so hard to be happy about? When Staley went down, I wasn't expecting his replacement to play as well as he did, what we do know is OL is a glaring need on this team, especially the right side. A win would have been nice, but we have many more games that are very winnable down the stretch. I think the team played hard and fought the whole game, much better than anything we ever saw under Nolan. You guys just need to quit taking it so hard, we did better than I expected today for sure, I thought for sure our defense would give up at least 2-3 touchdowns, we only gave up one on a trick play.
  • dj43
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
We're almost there.....

We need Oline depth.

Sims , Synder and Chilo got destroyed today.

A.Smith is getting better and so is the rest of our team.

18-14 .....I'll take it.....but we need to hold on to leads and capitalize.

Remember, Sing is a rookie , too.

Actually, Sims played quite well today. He was going against one of the best pass rushers in the league and held up well.
playoffs are not out of the picture, looking at our schedule, we could go 10-6
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by King49er:
49ers suck

you dont know much about football. maybe you shouldnt post on this site anymore.

They do suck. We lost 3 in a row even after a bye week! WE SUCK!

did you watch the game today?

we played outstanding...

Did you watch the game? We lost.

we played the best team in football. did you really expect to win? theres so many adult babies on this board crying, kicking, and screaming about how were horrible. shut up.

i have to be embarrassed for you apparently.

Go ahead and feel good about these moral victories. We lost the game based on playcalling ONCE AGAIN! We are now out of the playoff picture if Arizona wins today.

WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! WHHHHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

if you expected to win this game, you know nothing about football.

Okay, who let their annoying little brother in here? Because I'm not babysitting him.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
We played one of the best teams in the NFL without our best linemen and held Peyton without a touchdown, what part of that is so hard to be happy about? When Staley went down, I wasn't expecting his replacement to play as well as he did, what we do know is OL is a glaring need on this team, especially the right side. A win would have been nice, but we have many more games that are very winnable down the stretch. I think the team played hard and fought the whole game, much better than anything we ever saw under Nolan. You guys just need to quit taking it so hard, we did better than I expected today for sure, I thought for sure our defense would give up at least 2-3 touchdowns, we only gave up one on a trick play.

Exactly I don't know why people are mad? We were not expected to win this game. We played great!
im going to get some head f**k RAY peace zoners
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Nes49:
For me...I just want them to COMPETE with an elite team w/o getting mashed on. Do get me wrong...a 49ers win over the Colts will change everything..but...

We lost....but.....I still think this changes everything.
Originally posted by ptw1:
Originally posted by skibeerski:
Good teams don't make stupid mistakes. Davis may lead the league in TD's but he's also leads it in stupidity. It's the little things that good teams do wel like not cathing a punt inside the 5 yard line. We we're in position to win today minus a few stupid mistakes that cost us. That being said, we still don't have the personnel to compete with the top teams. Our o-line is still suspect, defensive backfield is questionable as long as Roman is playing, our linebackers as speedy as they are can't seem to cover TE's. We aren't that far away though.

What did VD do?

1 False Start
  • carl
  • Veteran
This wouldn't be a Niner thread without...

• 9ermj
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by carl:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I JUST DONT KNOW WHY RAYE DOESNT PUT ALEX IN THE SHOTGUN AND SPREAD IT OUT ON OUR LAST DRIVE WHAT THE f**k!!! im so pissed off at our gameplanning... it's unblelievable. it's truly unbelievable. and our O-Line is terrible also

Singletary will be imposing his will on the unemployment line pretty soon.

It's obvious that Smith is a shotgun spread QB. And we have talented receivers on the team, especially this year. And it's obvious that we can't run block for Gore except for 3 long runs this season, he hasn't done anything memorable.

the thing is... when we were using the spread earlier in the game frank ran easily for 8 yards. i am shocked at how we go AWAY from playcalling that is working and back to the "pound the rock" even though it doesn't work. I'm so frustrated!

But overall, I like how we looked on defense -- they played their hearts out. I'm really sad we have to wait a week to see them play Tennessee

It really is mind boggling , how they can't seem to mix it up it's either pass or run , Singletary needs to take some heat for this one , we'll never know if they could've won because they never tried to win