There are 107 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ INDIANAPOLIS COLTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 7)

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Good job by Alex Smith (did I just say that) AND (drum roll) Barry Sims today.

Robert Mathis sacking Alex Smith really sucked the momentum out of the 49ers after that. I think if that drive kept going we probably would've scored. Honestly I wasn't expecting a win, but I wasn't expecting a close game either. Good job by the 49ers today.
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by King49er:
49ers suck

you dont know much about football. maybe you shouldnt post on this site anymore.

They do suck. We lost 3 in a row even after a bye week! WE SUCK!

did you watch the game today?

we played outstanding...

Did you watch the game? We lost.

To a team that's 7-0. Some of you people need to get MRIs. Get your brains checked out.

Exactly, i mean had personel been different we migh not even scored what we did. So as a fan, we lost, and that sucks. But i mean if you couldnt see that we can at least produce somethin. Some of us act like we are gonna turn into the Patriots or sumthin.
Go Panthers!
  • carl
  • Veteran
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I JUST DONT KNOW WHY RAYE DOESNT PUT ALEX IN THE SHOTGUN AND SPREAD IT OUT ON OUR LAST DRIVE WHAT THE f**k!!! im so pissed off at our gameplanning... it's unblelievable. it's truly unbelievable. and our O-Line is terrible also

Singletary will be imposing his will on the unemployment line pretty soon.

It's obvious that Smith is a shotgun spread QB. And we have talented receivers on the team, especially this year. And it's obvious that we can't run block for Gore except for 3 long runs this season, he hasn't done anything memorable.
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
49ers suck

you dont know much about football. maybe you shouldnt post on this site anymore.

we played outstanding...

we played the best team in football. did you really expect to win? theres so many adult babies on this board crying, kicking, and screaming about how were horrible. shut up.

i have to be embarrassed for you apparently.

The offense was horrible. Plain and simple.

in the second half. we looked like a good football team in the first half on BOTH sides of the ball. held them to FGs, peyton was not doing well, and our offense was clicking. if we can play 2 halves like that, we will indeed win football games. alex needs to get adjusted to playing the whole game i mean he hasn't played a full game in years lol
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
so like, did our defensive gameplan change? we had peyton rattled in the first half and then he was in the zone for the second half? what happened? our d-line stopped getting pressure. and our defense vs. play action is absolutely atrocious

When your offense continuously goes three and out, your defense gets fatigued from being on the field to long.
Originally posted by Cuphalffull:
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
People hating on Raye

that drive was all on the players:

Delay of Game
Missed Catches
Missed/ Poor blocking

True.

I will give you that the last drive was on the players. But the rest of the game is on Raye. Why he waited until the end to spread it out is beyond me.

Is it Raye or singletary?

We get conservative when we get the lead and expect our defense to shut out the other team.
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Originally posted by TheCatch:
Originally posted by socalfan21:
This team is f**king worthless...

You're a worthless fan.

dang everybody's got their panties in a bunch

Ya, well, 3 f**king hours of our mornings to lose does not make for a happy morning, or week for that matter.

Its just a f**king game man. You all get worked up too much all week on "the zone".

Its much more than that.

nothing else going on in your life?

why are you here? you never comment on the niners.

so far your comments have been on titanic, carpet, and your cats. I'd say it was a fair statement. and then you give a guy crap for not having anything going on in his life, but you have almost 30 posts a day on this site...
PLAYOFFS!! WHO EVER STILL THINKS THIS IS COMPLETELY DILUSIONAL.CALL ME WHEN RAY CROAKS SO I CAN WATCH MY NINERS AGAIN CUZ IM NOT INTO SELF TORTURE
The magority of our problem is coaching. Cutting Rossum without anybody to replace him......calling ultra conservative plays when the game is not in hand.......

News flash to the coaching staff!!!!!!

Shaun Hill isn't our QB anymore, Smith can throw the f**king ball and our receivers can catch it. Throw the ball when they aren't expecting it once in a while.

Also there should be outrage on this board. The refs f**ked us hard. THe ignored holding on the HB pass (it wasn't missed, they saw it)....and the phantom holding call on Bass that took away a 1st down.
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
49ers suck

we played outstanding...

To a team that's 7-0. Some of you people need to get MRIs. Get your brains checked out.

Exactly, i mean had personel been different we migh not even scored what we did. So as a fan, we lost, and that sucks. But i mean if you couldnt see that we can at least produce somethin. Some of us act like we are gonna turn into the Patriots or sumthin.

ISN'T THAT THE PLAN! TO TURN INTO A TEAM THAT WINS FOOTBALL GAMES?
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
49ers suck

we played outstanding...

This was a winnable game. I don't know what game you guys watched.
good effort from our D

we gotta find ways to score
  • carl
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by carl:
I'm f**king tired of announcers patting the 49ers on the head at the end of games.

"Crabtree played well. They should be happy."
"Alex Smith made some good plays. They should be happy."
"The defense is playing good. They should be happy."

They did play well. They were not given enough opportunities to make plays.

They had 60 minutes to make plays.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheCatch:
Originally posted by socalfan21:
This team is f**king worthless...

You're a worthless fan.

dang everybody's got their panties in a bunch

Ya, well, 3 f**king hours of our mornings to lose does not make for a happy morning, or week for that matter.

Its just a f**king game man. You all get worked up too much all week on "the zone".

Its much more than that.

nothing else going on in your life?

why are you here? you never comment on the niners.

so far your comments have been on titanic, carpet, and your cats. I'd say it was a fair statement. and then you give a guy crap for not having anything going on in his life, but you have almost 30 posts a day on this site...

Epin Win.