LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 287 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ INDIANAPOLIS COLTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 7)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Originally posted by Blackgoat49ers5:

Jimmy Raye = Mashed potatoes?

Jimmy Raye = Vanilla Ice cream, see the piece of vanilla?

Vanilla on biscuits n gravy??
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by King49er:
49ers suck

you dont know much about football. maybe you shouldnt post on this site anymore.

They do suck. We lost 3 in a row even after a bye week! WE SUCK!

did you watch the game today?

we played outstanding...

Did you watch the game? We lost.

we played the best team in football. did you really expect to win? theres so many adult babies on this board crying, kicking, and screaming about how were horrible. shut up.

i have to be embarrassed for you apparently.

The offense was horrible. Plain and simple.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Stop trying to "outfan" each other. We're all fans, or we wouldn't be here. Comment on the game, or get out of the thread.

touche pants
Originally posted by carl:
I'm f**king tired of announcers patting the 49ers on the head at the end of games.

"Crabtree played well. They should be happy."
"Alex Smith made some good plays. They should be happy."
"The defense is playing good. They should be happy."

No, the team should be saying, and step up accordingly
simply we suck.
Originally posted by B650:
49ers suck

you dont know much about football. maybe you shouldnt post on this site anymore.

we played outstanding...

To a team that's 7-0. Some of you people need to get MRIs. Get your brains checked out.
We held them to 18! There was no excuse we should not have won this game. END OF STORY.
Too many 3 and outs. Aside from a few drives, the offensive play calling was garbage. Unfortunately the D couldn't step up at the end and get the stop so the offense could get the ball back. OLine played relatively well but, still gave up far too many sacks. If we could play like that every week, we will still win the NFC west. They need to come up with some consistency.
You could tell at the first series of the 2nd half that the playcalling was going back to vanilla ball control. Jimmy Raye and Singletary wouldn't let the offense have any killer instinct or aggressiveness. We played to protect our tiny lead and didn't open the offense up at all. I didn't see anymore passes deep down the middle to VD. In fact very few deep passes down the middle, mostly dinks to the sidelines.

I hope Jimmy decides to call this his last year. This teams order of fixes in the offseason is OC, OL, DL, S
so like, did our defensive gameplan change? we had peyton rattled in the first half and then he was in the zone for the second half? what happened? our d-line stopped getting pressure. and our defense vs. play action is absolutely atrocious
49ers suck

we played outstanding...

we played the best team in football. did you really expect to win? theres so many adult babies on this board crying, kicking, and screaming about how were horrible. shut up.

i have to be embarrassed for you apparently.

Go ahead and feel good about these moral victories. We lost the game based on playcalling ONCE AGAIN! We are now out of the playoff picture if Arizona wins today.

Originally posted by pantstickle:
Stop trying to "outfan" each other. We're all fans, or we wouldn't be here. Comment on the game, or get out of the thread.

This was a great game. People forget since the start of the season and especially in the last 2 weeks everyone wrote this off as a lost. Now a lot of us are mad, because we could have easily won this. I think there would be less hate if we just got blown out. Smith looks comfortable and a good fit in the offense(more spread plz tho). Crabtree did okay minus the 2 drops(?) and 1 for the int. Defense looked amazing given the fact Indy had more pts by half than they did all day + they were at home. Overall I'm excited for what the rest of the season holds.
Originally posted by carl:
I'm f**king tired of announcers patting the 49ers on the head at the end of games.

"Crabtree played well. They should be happy."
"Alex Smith made some good plays. They should be happy."
"The defense is playing good. They should be happy."

They did play well. They were not given enough opportunities to make plays.
All I know is just playing good football and NOT winning wont get you aywhere in the NFL. We need to go to the next step and play our best offense the way we play our best defense, and get take this division. AT least.
where did we go wrong? our line didn't step up when we needed to but Sims played a lot better then I thought he would filling in for Staley

Our d did a good job of holding manning, he didn't score any TDs but Addai did

We will win next week relax
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
People hating on Raye

that drive was all on the players:

Delay of Game
Missed Catches
Missed/ Poor blocking

True.

I will give you that the last drive was on the players. But the rest of the game is on Raye. Why he waited until the end to spread it out is beyond me.
Share 49ersWebzone