LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 270 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ HOUSTON TEXANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo63:
Go, noodle arm, go!

• pd24
  • Veteran
The texans are pretty good. Our DB's better come to play this game because Matt Schaub is playing really good.
Originally posted by AKfanster:
It all comes down to the O-line IMO. The Texans have a pretty decent front 7 that should have ZERO trouble clogging our running lanes (just like every other team has so far).

I'm hoping that Sing benches Rachal, but I don't think that will be enough. Baas should be riding the pine right next to his ass. I'm all for letting Wragge and Snyder practice at the guard spots all week and then starting them at Houston. Leave Pashos at RT for the week and let him settle in. If worst comes to worst, throw Sims in a RT if Pashos can't handle the job.

Something has gotta change there. This garbage O-line is gonna cost us the season.

Sims would be going from worse to worst.
It all comes down to the O-line IMO. The Texans have a pretty decent front 7 that should have ZERO trouble clogging our running lanes (just like every other team has so far).

I'm hoping that Sing benches Rachal, but I don't think that will be enough. Baas should be riding the pine right next to his ass. I'm all for letting Wragge and Snyder practice at the guard spots all week and then starting them at Houston. Leave Pashos at RT for the week and let him settle in. If worst comes to worst, throw Sims in a RT if Pashos can't handle the job.

Something has gotta change there. This garbage O-line is gonna cost us the season.

very true
All Houston has to do is stack the box because we cant run even with Gore and Hill throws checkdowns all day
This is gonna be a tough game, they have one of the most explosive offenses in the NFL, a scrappy young defense, this game could go down to a wire, or a blowout for Texas.
Originally posted by King49er:

very true

Glory's quick fix oline!

LT Staley
LG Soapaga
C Heittmann
RG Franklin
RT Pashos
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

very true

Glory's quick fix oline!

LT Staley
LG Soapaga
C Heittmann
RG Franklin
RT Pashos

• jerryricefan80
  • Info N/A
That is a tough stretch of #1 WRs for Clements: White, Johnson, Wayne. We are going to get owned for the next two games, then start winning again. I have faith in that.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

very true

Glory's quick fix oline!

LT Staley
LG Soapaga
C Heittmann
RG Franklin
RT Pashos

Texans are very inconsistent, one week there bowch contenders another week they stink it up. This was there on week so this upcoming week wil be there off week.

• FL9er
  • Veteran
On Sunday Night are we going to hear this:

Random Music that has nothing to do with the theme of the game, but sounds awesome

This means your team is in a slump with a lot of pissed off fans

Excitement!
My weekend halfway SUCKED with no Niner game to watch....

few more days until we see how this team responds to the @ss whoopin.

4-2 sounds so good.
I can has sunday yet?
Originally posted by backontop:
I can has sunday yet?

no! we need to practice and prepare!
Share 49ersWebzone