There are 227 users in the forums

**OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by B_Carmine:
why the f**k was roman in the game

The better question is, why was Roman allowed to come back and why didn't we just cut him? He cost us that Miami game too if you remember. Both Miami touchdowns that beat us were because of blown coverage by Roman.

However, I blame this loss squarely on bonehead play calling. Seriously, we needed that first down to put the game away and keep them from getting the ball back, and instead just run the same plays that didn't work all day and give them the ball back. Brilliant coaches, just f**kING brilliant.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Rams fans are talking s**t to me right now.

• Antix
  • Veteran
This one hurts...bad
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by susweel:
Son of a b***h Favre did it us again. This one hurts.

My stomach literally hurts....it's on the coaches this game HOW do you run 3 straight times! we should have thrown at least 1 pass definetly on 3rd down should have been a pass! WTF MAN WE HAD THIS GAME WON!!!!!!

That irritates me more than what Favre did.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

no, Raye did this to us

so true.
i wish i could've been at that post game presser. let sing know that if you're lone offensive threat is out, pull your head out your f**king ass! our offense is holding us back hard!

no, Raye did this to us

You guys are pathetic! How is it Raye's fault? I actually give the guy some damn credit. He made the adjustments without Frank in the game!
  • dmax
  • Veteran
this will haunt me forever..i mean forever
  • Old49erGlory
  • Info N/A
The team played a tough game on the road without the starting running back. Hats off to the effort. But what a sickening way to end it. Bret Favre with a last minute td. How long can he stay a Niner killer? And where was the coverage/pressure on that play. Did we not realize that with 2 seconds to win the game he MIGHT GO FOR THE FREAKIN END ZONE!

My heart hurts and my stomach is sick, not just because we lost but because of who we lost too and how we let them do it.
  • mod
  • Veteran
I am sooo f**king pissed i cant even think straight....

Originally posted by niners94:
Same culprits as always. Raye run, run and run. Roman getting beat.

I swear Roman is garbage!!! Can't cover air if he had to. I hate Favre with a passion.
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:

no, Raye did this to us

You guys are pathetic! How is it Raye's fault? I actually give the guy some damn credit. He made the adjustments without Frank in the game!

Can't wait for the fire Raye threads.
We had this game

I feel sick..
Originally posted by Esco:
I hope this doesn't destroy our season.

me too, now next week is a must win. but losses like this can come back to haunt a team, if not immediately, then in possible tiebreakers.

go bears
go colts
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:

no, Raye did this to us

Raye should have broken up that pass
Share 49ersWebzone