LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 209 users in the forums

**OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Man, I was really hoping that the niners would get some airtime in SoCal this weekend but they will be showing the Atlanta game instead. f**king sucks!

no man... it should be the niners vs the vikings 10AM. it is the national game on TV

U sure!!!???
Man, I was really hoping that the niners would get some airtime in SoCal this weekend but they will be showing the Atlanta game instead. f**king sucks!

no man... it should be the niners vs the vikings 10AM. it is the national game on TV

U sure!!!???

dude... I just checked the TV guide and it says Bucs vs Giants WTF?

U sure!!!???

dude... I just checked the TV guide and it says Bucs vs Giants WTF?

mine says chiefs vs eagles
I don't usually put any stock in these things whatsoever, but it's some bored-a$$ reading. We're climbing the ladder...

Vikes ranked fifth. Only 2-0 team behind us is the Broncos, and rightly so.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings
Who are the FOX commentators for the game???
that being said, guide data could be wrong, it often is. I'd go by whatever it reads come Thursday. By then, they should know what game they'll be airing for sure.

but, according to this, us SoCal-ians are f**ked! DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2009/03-FOX.html
[ Edited by SybErkRimInAL on Sep 22, 2009 at 3:55 PM ]
http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/

this is a great site to see what games are playing in what markets. They have final updates on wed and thurs so hopefully by then we'll know.

I bet fox is gonna bump the niner game into a few more markets because it's being billed as one of the better match ups of week 3.
[ Edited by pdxredandgold on Sep 22, 2009 at 3:57 PM ]
  • carl
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Method:
Lot of people voting this as the game of the week. Said people are not sure how legit we are and this is the exact game to show off our defense. Let's do this s**t baby!

Hopefully our passing game steps it up (don't see that happening the way it has been going to far though). Gore will need 3 runs of 80+ yards on Sunday!

How legit we are?

First game we beat the NFC Champions and shut down Fitzgerald.
Second game we spank the Seahawks.

How legit are they?

They beat the Browns, who won 4 games last season? And are 0-2 this year?
They barley beat the Lions... who haven't won a game since 2007.
Originally posted by pdxredandgold:
http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/

this is a great site to see what games are playing in what markets. They have final updates on wed and thurs so hopefully by then we'll know.

I bet fox is gonna bump the niner game into a few more markets because it's being billed as one of the better match ups of week 3.

that's what I'm hoping happens. Fingers crossed!
Dilfer just said on ESPN that our game this week is the best matchup of the week! Listen up FOX! Oh wait, the other dude said NE/Falcons.

Originally posted by AmpLee:
that being said, guide data could be wrong, it often is. I'd go by whatever it reads come Thursday. By then, they should know what game they'll be airing for sure.

but, according to this, us SoCal-ians are f**ked! DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2009/03-FOX.html

Why the f**k would west coast people want to see Patriots and Falcons?!

Dunno. F'n Patriots ALWAYS get air time out here. f*gs.
Dilfer just said on ESPN that our game this week is the best matchup of the week! Listen up FOX! Oh wait, the other dude said NE/Falcons.

Yeah but he also said Montana was like the 4th best QB of the superbowl era.
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
"This is going to be our biggest challenge to date, because of what they've done," linebacker Chad Greenway said of the 49ers' rushing offense, which ranks eighth in the NFL. "Gore has been a good back for a few years, and they'll be confident, thinking they can win the game.

"
Quote:
We need to shore up our run defense, or else it'll be a long day."

We know we can win!

Our run Defense is currently ranked 3rd in the NFL not sure how much more you can shore it up
If we could beat the Cards on the road we can beat the freaken Vikes. Coming off two Division wins the team can play loose and let it fly.

We're going to ruin another home opener . . . .
I really don't get how some people are "nervous" about this game....I havent been excited like this about a game in a long time.

they are gonna go out, and hit em in the mouth. 3-0
Share 49ersWebzone