LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ ARIZONA GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Screw ESPN. How the fu** can they say the cardinals have better RB's than us. I tell you gore gets no love from anyone but niner fans.

The f**ken guy is only number two behind LT in yards from scrimmage since 2005, what else do you want the guy to do.

Man, i cannot wait until sunday @ 4. Were taking the field and kickin the s**t out of the cardinals and shocking the NFL week one.
Ah, don't worry about that small talk, let's be like Singletary-"unphased!!!!"
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
DON'T TELL ME, SHOW ME!

DON'T TELL ME, SHOW ME!

EXACTLY
we'll find out sunday
Wait, the two advantages we did have over the Cardinals were the OL and the DL while our RB's and LB's are worse? I think something is messed up with that chart.
Arizona had the worse running game in the league. ESPN is so stupid.
I can't believe ESPN could f**k up so badly by saying their RB's are better. Get the hell out of here. Hightower and unproven softy Wells are not even comparable to 1 Frank Gore
DON'T TELL ME, SHOW ME!

Well Said Snake
Originally posted by 9erfreak:
ESPN is such a joke. How can they, with a straight face say that the Cards have better RBs than the Niner? Gore has more rushing yards than every RB other than LT over the last few years. They have a unproven rookie in B Wells and Hightower, come on that comment is just plain ignorant.

I dont see them having much if any advatage at LB or DB as well.

Yup, since 2006. I would also argue that Coffee looks better than their rookie so far.

I don't know the exact numbers on this but there is a stat that shows the Superbowl looser rarely makes the playoffs the following year. I thought the Patriots would have broken that trend but even they fell flat.

The Cardinal's have two new coordinators, no proven RB, and a seriously aging QB
yeah this is off

DON'T TELL ME, SHOW ME!

And that's coming just the day after tomorrow.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
The Madden curse has started already, Palomalu is out 3-6 weeks with and MCL injury. Arizona would be wise to leave Fitz, Warner and Boldin on the bench this first game cause' the curse and Willis on the field at the same time is going to be bad bad bad ju ju for them.

[ Edited by Blitz on Sep 11, 2009 at 09:52:34 ]
yea its a real slap in the face because they said even though we have the better o line the cards still have better backs lol, craziness
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Who is ready for some Niner football?

I've been ready since the Skins game ended...
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Who is ready for some Niner football?

Share 49ersWebzone