LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 316 users in the forums

Question about Willis.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Adman
  • Veteran
Matt Maiocco keeps saying that Patrick Willis is not practicing because of his ankle and that he thinks the 49ers are giving him the "Han Solo" treatment.

My question is...what the hell does the "han solo" treatment mean?

My guess would be that he is not really injured and that they want him to be healthy for the regular season so they are holding him out for as long as possible...

Or he is hurt worse then they want us to believe.

Keeping him inactive so he stays fresh and healthy.
  • Adman
  • Veteran
Gatcha...that's what i thought.

They should do the same for Frank Gore, Bruce, and Morgan.
Originally posted by Adman:

They will soon enough.
Originally posted by jreff22:

doesnt he look like he was taking a huge dump, with that face he is making
Isn't it nice to finally have highly talented players so that we rest them during preseason because preseason really doesn't mean anything except for developmental players?

Sigh, we used to do this a lot in the 80's and 90's.
Originally posted by valrod33:

That was my face Saturday night. I went to a buddy's house to eat, then my gf wanted to stop at her place after. We were there for like 15 minutes and right as we were leaving I got that bad stomach rumble. So I'm following her and Oh MY God...I was in f**king pain. I started sweating profusely and rocking back and forth to help keep my ass from exploding. Once we got off residential roads I drove damn near 70 the whole way home. I already had my belt undone and my jeans unbuttoned 10 minutes before I got home. I was prairie doging the whole way home and knew if I tried to squeak one out to release some pressure I would of shat myself. I have a pretty good tolerance for pain but thought twice about pulling off the road and releasing the demon. To top it off all I could think about was Will Ferrell in Step Brothers, when Dale ask's him why he was so sweaty......I was laughing and clinching at the same time.

[ Edited by jreff22 on Aug 10, 2009 at 13:46:09 ]

That was my face Saturday night. I went to a buddy's house to eat, then my gf wanted to stop at her place after. We were there for like 15 minutes and right as we were leaving I got that bad stomach rumble. So I'm following her and Oh MY God...I was in f**king pain. I started sweating profusely and rocking back and forth to help keep my ass from exploding. Once we got off residential roads I drove damn near 70 the whole way home. I already had my belt undone and my jeans unbuttoned 10 minutes before I got home. I was prairie doging the whole way home and knew if I tried to squeak one out to release some pressure I would of shat myself. I have a pretty good tolerance for pain but thought twice about pulling off the road and releasing the demon. To top it off all I could think about was Will Ferrell in Step Brothers, when Dale ask's him why he was so sweaty......I was laughing and clinching at the same time.

this had me laughing so hard, my workers all came to my office to see what was so funny

this had me laughing so hard, my workers all came to my office to see what was so funny

Anything to make your day better!

not 49er related material, belongs elsewhere
Gore is to passionate to sit. Not to say Willis isn't passionate. Its just Gore's personality. He see's Coffee as a threat and wants to be out there. Although I thought MM wrote how there is a big chance Gore wont play a snap on Friday.
I doubt that Gore really sees Coffee as a threat. Perhaps MS is just sitting out Willis because of his minor ankle injury earlier in camp in an attempt to make sure that it is 100% for the regular season
Originally posted by Adman:

Didn't we do that with Gore a couple years ago, and it took him a while to get back in the grove. It would be best to actually get some work in. Not a lot, but some.

sounds like a case of bubble guts
Share 49ersWebzone