There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Happy Bill Walsh Day!!!

Happy Bill Walsh Day!!!
yey!! i cant believe i have to go to work on bill walsh day
Originally posted by footballfreak49:
yey!! i cant believe i have to go to work on bill walsh day

where in texas are you?? i grew up in san antonio, graduated from texas tech last year, and im living in the bay area with season tickets this year.
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 10,232
Yay Bill Walsh Day!

Bring the WCO back to the bay!

Crabtree is better than Darrius Heyward-Bey!

Try and continue this rhyme ish all day
  • Happs
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 574
Eugene Parker is Gay.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,092
um...tell your mama she can stay
Nolans Defense is softer than clay
make it to the playoffs? we just may.
Bring back Hostler for a year to the day!
crabtree needs to quit being a big pussay
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Oscar:
Yay Bill Walsh Day!

Bring the WCO back to the bay!

Crabtree is better than Darrius Heyward-Bey!

Try and continue this rhyme ish all day

Happy Bill Walsh Day!! What else can I say but,

by the way, did you see that fake punt play yesterday
  • rulo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 33
I think i can coach better than Jimmy Raye....
HAPPY BILL WALSH DAY! i just got my present from my GF!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
HAPPY BILL WALSH DAY! i just got my present from my GF!

Is her name Faye?
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home