LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

49ERS Pre-season in Central California!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • ddc58
  • Info N/A
I moved to the Fresno - Visalia area 7 years ago and we have never since I've lived here been able to watch the 49ers preseason games until NOW! So if your in this area give channel 47 a shout out!!!

http://www.cbs47.tv/content/sports/FC/49ers.aspx [url=null]null[/url]
Originally posted by ddc58:
I moved to the Fresno - Visalia area 7 years ago and we have never since I've lived here been able to watch the 49ers preseason games until NOW! So if your in this area give channel 47 a shout out!!!

first up bro let me say welcome to the "SIN"tral vally I'm reight up the 198 here in Lemoore. Second let we say I hope you are, 1. Able to cope with the hellish heat we get here, or 2. Have your escape plan figured out. As for the presaeson games it's true we don't get all the games but we do get on averageone or two a year, of course we almost always get the niners raiders game, unfortunately 47 caters to the damn raiders which takes so getting used to. Depending on your area you can sometimes get the games on KNBR 680 am. I do this durring the raiders games so I don't have to hear all the smoke that is being blown up the raiders asses. If you live near power lines however don't even try to tune it in. Lastly there is one good thing about living here and that is we do get every regular season game with out having to but season ticket. Woo hoo! By the way I've been tring to set up a trip to the bY to see a game with a group of people let we know if you might be interested.
Wow sorry about the sloppy typing. I did it on my phone and can't edit.
nice , I'm in Fresno
I hate that the Raider's have their own s**tty network that shows their games and that i have to watch their announcers which are the biggest homers ever.
I swear JaMarcus threw an incompletion and their like, "well he had good velocity on that throw."

Anyway all the games are on NFL network now so I can finally see them all even if it's at midnight.

So i just Clicked your link, why are we on channel 7 i thought that was the Raiders channel? I mean it's awesome we can see them live but the quality on fox is better. I always tell my friend the raiders are too s**tty to put in high def.

[ Edited by LeadFarmer on Aug 9, 2009 at 21:02:20 ]
also on NFL Network on Friday.
Originally posted by sincalniner:
Able to cope with the hellish heat we get here

I'm in whack ass Los Banos at the moment and the heat is ridiculous. The whole valley has the same crappy weather. I can't sleep at night without the AC.

If you live near power lines however don't even try to tune it in.

You can stream KNBR online, so even if you live by power lines you should be fine.
I'm from Fresno also, and justin.tv is a good way to watch 9er preseason games. You can talk a lil smack while on the page but its all good.
  • ddc58
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:
I hate that the Raider's have their own s**tty network that shows their games and that i have to watch their announcers which are the biggest homers ever.
I swear JaMarcus threw an incompletion and their like, "well he had good velocity on that throw."

Anyway all the games are on NFL network now so I can finally see them all even if it's at midnight.

So i just Clicked your link, why are we on channel 7 i thought that was the Raiders channel? I mean it's awesome we can see them live but the quality on fox is better. I always tell my friend the raiders are too s**tty to put in high def.

Yeah the Raiders annoucers make me sick. They are homers.
  • ddc58
  • Info N/A

first up bro let me say welcome to the "SIN"tral vally I'm reight up the 198 here in Lemoore. Second let we say I hope you are, 1. Able to cope with the hellish heat we get here, or 2. Have your escape plan figured out. As for the presaeson games it's true we don't get all the games but we do get on averageone or two a year, of course we almost always get the niners raiders game, unfortunately 47 caters to the damn raiders which takes so getting used to. Depending on your area you can sometimes get the games on KNBR 680 am. I do this durring the raiders games so I don't have to hear all the smoke that is being blown up the raiders asses. If you live near power lines however don't even try to tune it in. Lastly there is one good thing about living here and that is we do get every regular season game with out having to but season ticket. Woo hoo! By the way I've been tring to set up a trip to the bY to see a game with a group of people let we know if you might be interested.

Cool. Good ol' Lemoore. Yeah I was going to go to the Bronco game but just bad timing for me.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that starting this year channel 47 has changed their preseason contract from the raiders to the niners. They should be showing all 4 niner preseason games.
  • ddc58
  • Info N/A
We can thank Bear Pascoe for the 49ers preseason. You know all the Dogs fans and Porterville wants to watch him.

[ Edited by ddc58 on Aug 10, 2009 at 10:22:24 ]

Cool. Good ol' Lemoore. Yeah I was going to go to the Bronco game but just bad timing for me.

My girl and I are trying to go to the Seattle game. On a side note, I would love it if the 49ers moved to Santa Clara because it would mean i wouldn't have to wait 2 hours to get out of the Stick. Do other people from the valley feel the same? I hate how some fans think the 49ers are just San Francisco's team
Originally posted by Born9erFan:

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that starting this year channel 47 has changed their preseason contract from the raiders to the niners. They should be showing all 4 niner preseason games.

that would be absolutly effing awsome not only because I would get to watch all the games on my couch instead of my computer chair but the greatest part would be not having to hear the f*gget ass anouncers preform verbal fellatio on the crappy ass raiders. :)
Share 49ersWebzone