LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 151 users in the forums

Mike Johnson OC

Shop Find 49ers gear online
So...

Does "encouraging what he (Troy) has inside." means that they won't let him throw deep until the 4th quarter regardless of the score?!

I'm trying to figure out how that quote influenced yesterday's gameplan.
Originally posted by verb1der:
So...

Does "encouraging what he (Troy) has inside." means that they won't let him throw deep until the 4th quarter regardless of the score?!

We'll need to look at film of Troy Smith's insides before we can make an assessment moving forward.
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Originally posted by verb1der:
So...

We'll need to look at film of Troy Smith's insides before we can make an assessment moving forward.

lololol
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
While everyone was busy sucking him up I was the only saying that this man is an amateur and no better then Raye. When the other team knows what plays are gonna be run just by the formations that pretty tells you your OC sucks big rhinoceros cocks.
Originally posted by susweel:
While everyone was busy sucking him up I was the only saying that this man is an amateur and no better then Raye. When the other team knows what plays are gonna be run just by the formations that pretty tells you your OC sucks big rhinoceros cocks.

i have a different oppinion, when he´s allowed to call plays he does a good job, when he´s forced to call Sings plays it sucks, cause sing hates fooling the defence.

He did a nice job in Atlantam he did a nice job when he was allowed, but it has become just to complicated for sing
"Missdirection play?Work of the devil!"
Originally posted by JeuSF49:

i have a different oppinion, when he´s allowed to call plays he does a good job, when he´s forced to call Sings plays it sucks, cause sing hates fooling the defence.

He did a nice job in Atlantam he did a nice job when he was allowed, but it has become just to complicated for sing
that, and its been said a million times, that he has to work with Rayes playbook, cuz thats all the team knows.

If he could run his own s**t, without rayes playbook, or sings bad leadership... he could be good.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

that, and its been said a million times, that he has to work with Rayes playbook, cuz thats all the team knows.

If he could run his own s**t, without rayes playbook, or sings bad leadership... he could be good.

Johsoncuses.
I was beginning to think Singletary was going to let this guy do his thing. Or maybe he is doing his thing and he's not a good enough OC. I mean, how many freak'n times are we gonna see that TE screen to the left? I this Singletary's doing or does Johnson like that play so much, he feels he needs to run 3-5 times every other game?
I don't know what to think anymore?
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

Johsoncuses.

lol. That's a new one.

i want everyone on this staff gone, the only coaches i'll give lee way because of the 2 rookies are solari and brown
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
i want everyone on this staff gone, the only coaches i'll give lee way because of the 2 rookies are solari and brown

I want to keep Tom Rathman.
Originally posted by PTulini:

agreed, forgot rathman

agreed, forgot rathman

Manusky would be good to keep. But special teams, HC, OC and offensive line coach bye bye!
Originally posted by gavindirishmen:

agreed, forgot rathman

Manusky would be good to keep. But special teams, HC, OC and offensive line coach bye bye!

Bye-bye receivers coach too!!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone