LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 140 users in the forums

Imagine if we kept Antonio Bryant

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If we kept him he would have been cheap and a great fit to the WR's we have today. Yes WR is deep this year but we all know how they get banged up throughout the year. I know its a "what if" but did you guys see him last year? He is gonna be a top 15 WR this year, atleast! I dont think he was that troubled of a player here, and for the price can you imagine him as our number 3-4, talk about a stcked WR crew
Nolan-Had-A-Plan.

[ Edited by NickSh49 on Aug 8, 2009 at 14:29:30 ]
Originally posted by ninernutt:
If we kept him he would have been cheap and a great fit to the WR's we have today. Yes WR is deep this year but we all know how they get banged up throughout the year. I know its a "what if" but did you guys see him last year? He is gonna be a top 15 WR this year, atleast! I dont think he was that troubled of a player here, and for the price can you imagine him as our number 3-4, talk about a stcked WR crew

Not again. I'm happy with who we've got now.
He would still be mooning us.
  • flow
  • Veteran
Morgan, Bryant and Crabtree (maybe).

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Imagine if we kept Norv Turner.

I'm more pissed off about that
Originally posted by crzy:

Amen to that

Another player with potential that just didn't have the brains to behave himself,we don't need distractions on this team.
Originally posted by ninernutt:

Some guys just wasn't meant to be on certain team. Like Chris Carter was cut by the Eagles and went on to the Vikes. You can say Buddy Ryan was stupid to let him go or did Carter a favor. Maybe AB needed to be cut by the Cowboys, Niners to get himself better like he is right now. Glad he seems to turned it around.
Imagine what would happen if this thread got locked...

You should rephrase that to say ...if Norv Turner had stayed. We didn't have any say in the matter.
Share 49ersWebzone