LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

Ziegler vs Hill

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • rob28
  • Veteran
Who cares about hill and zeigler we got francies now! playoffs here we come!!!

[ Edited by rob28 on Aug 9, 2009 at 14:31:19 ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by cools:
Demands?!

I do enjoy reading your draft opinions, and Niner Player evaluations, but i must say, your arrogance seems to grow each season, I suggest maybe a nice warm bowl of humble soup.

^^ This
Basic Math

We carry 5 WR's with the possibility of adding 1 additional WR to the 53 man roster. Now, who do we have available at this point:

Morgan
Bruce
Battle
Hill
Zeigler
Jones
Crabtree

By my estimation all of the above mentioned players will be on the active 53 when the season starts. "But how can that be?"....Well Jones will be out until week 4 and probably wont play until week 5 so he is a scratch at this point. Mr. Crabtree is MIA at this point so he cannot be counted on to be a contributor at least until after the bye week. So it looks like we will have to carry 7 for the fist few games of the season. We cannot have only 4 guys that are ready to play by game 1 so it looks like Battle, Hill, and Z get a pass until the bye week.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Zeigler couldn't hold Iheanyi Uwaezuoke's jock

spell that
Originally posted by global_nomad:

Brandon Llyod could do that all day. A PRO would have gone up and got it with two hands, and got both feet in bounds.

i'm a ziggy fan, so i'm not bashin but due needs to learn to drag his second foot. that's the difference between TD(or completion) & incomplete. depending on the situation it could be the difference between winnin & loosin. GO ZIGGY & DA NINERS!! IN 2010 & beyond
Originally posted by calinig4life:

i'm a ziggy fan, so i'm not bashin but due needs to learn to drag his second foot. that's the difference between TD(or completion) & incomplete. depending on the situation it could be the difference between winnin & loosin. GO ZIGGY & DA NINERS!! IN 2010 & beyond

They should have Jerry run those routes and show him how its done.
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Hill has shown us more during games than Zeigler.

It has almost been a year now and my vote has changed. Zeigler is the obvious favorite and Hill will actually be cut very soon.
Maddog being a jackass once again, big surprise.

I like Ziggy but he does remind too much of B. Lloyd. At least he doesn't think he's a rapper.
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
I like Ziggy but he does remind too much of B. Lloyd. At least he doesn't think he's a rapper.

You're right. He kind of does remind you of brandon lloyd. Let's hope he doesn't disappear like lloyd does against good competition.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Z
Looks like it's Ziegler
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:

Ziggy doesn't duck passes when he goes over the middle.
Share 49ersWebzone