There are 269 users in the forums

I like WR Zeigler!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i think the niners should make all these on the bubble guys do the nutcracker drill so they can get little injuries and be put on IR for next year. this year were deep at receiver but bruce leaves next year and battle is gonna be in the same boat he's in every year trying to make the team. some of these guys like spurlock and zeigler have promise and could turn out to be pretty good

Zeigler will be back on the PS

and Battle will be on the roster next year just like he will be this year

I think this is his last year under contract.....so maybe not.

I think he gets resigned. The guy has been nothing but reliable

I wouldnt be so quick to say that. Morgan, Crabtree, Spurlock and Jones have a good shot at being the top 4. Looking at potential roll over guys Zeigler and Hill, not sure if he would want to be a backup. There are other clubs he can go to and actually play. Not to mention we may draft another WR again next year, I would love to get Jordan Shipley or go the route of a very tall 6'4 or bigger guy.
i think the niners should make all these on the bubble guys do the nutcracker drill so they can get little injuries and be put on IR for next year. this year were deep at receiver but bruce leaves next year and battle is gonna be in the same boat he's in every year trying to make the team. some of these guys like spurlock and zeigler have promise and could turn out to be pretty good

I wouldnt be so quick to say that. Morgan, Crabtree, Spurlock and Jones have a good shot at being the top 4. Looking at potential roll over guys Zeigler and Hill, not sure if he would want to be a backup. There are other clubs he can go to and actually play. Not to mention we may draft another WR again next year, I would love to get Jordan Shipley or go the route of a very tall 6'4 or bigger guy.

you have a good point about the draft. But who is to say that Jones or Spurlock will be here. Didn't they each only get a 1 year contract? *runs to google*

you have a good point about the draft. But who is to say that Jones or Spurlock will be here. Didn't they each only get a 1 year contract? *runs to google*

Jones got a multi-year deal and with this being Rossums last year under contract we need another return guy....Spurlock, who can be a threat at 2 positions not just 1 like Rossum.
Share 49ersWebzone