There are 223 users in the forums

I like WR Zeigler!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think this guy proved last season in his limited playing time and is again proving in this traing camp.... he is a pass catching machine!

Who agrees Zeigler deserves a roster spot this season?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
So you like Ziegler ? Is it serious ?
easy. pass catching machine? only way he makes the team is if we trade crabtree
Originally posted by wailers15:

yeah....the dude had 5 catches last year....

look how low the standards for a " pass catching machine" have become for the 49er fans.
Zeigler's Cool.
I think Zeigler will be a better player than Hill if given the chance cuz Hill is temed , he does not go after balls , unlike Z man try to catch everything around him and go after it !
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by niner4life21:

look how low the standards for a " pass catching machine" have become for the 49er fans.

Seriously
Originally posted by cNiner:
I think Zeigler will be a better player than Hill if given the chance cuz Hill is temed , he does not go after balls , unlike Z man try to catch everything around him and go after it !

and you've seen this happen when......? Oh wait, you haven't. this is the s**t you read in training camp reports.
Originally posted by susweel:
So you like Ziegler ? Is it serious ?

... Clever!
Yeah I like him alot too, he just need to pack on 15-20 pounds of muscle cuz that dude is skinnyyy. He has a 14 year old Randy Moss type body

Originally posted by cNiner:

and you've seen this happen when......? Oh wait, you haven't. this is the s**t you read in training camp reports.

Strictly going by camp reports done by the writers Hill has had a much quieter camp so far and that's all that we can go by right now. Zeigler has demonstrated that he has some good hands. I am still watching to see what Hill will end up accomplishing.

I really hate to break the news to you... but Zeigler has some of the best pass catching hands on the team, period.
  • MikeyVnutz
  • Info N/A
i think he will make the team now that Jones got injured.. you can't really say he is a pass catching machine until he does it consistently in games when it couts, but he seems to be making some solid catched at camp

i feel like he would be broken by one solid hit tho.. he is like as thin as a twig
Originally posted by BigMar:

I really hate to break the news to you... but Zeigler has some of the best pass catching hands on the team, period.

MM has even eluded to that point
Originally posted by BigMar:

Ummm....and what proof do you base that off of? His 5 catches and 1 drop against the Bills last year?

Wow, expectations and standards have really been lowered for the fans.....
Share 49ersWebzone