There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAMEDAY THREAD (PRESEASON)

Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Can wait to see and hear more great coverage from O'Donnell and Eric Davis

With a little of the Kim Coyle horror show thrown in for good measure. ("Wait, lemme ax just ten more questions while the game is being played in the background.") Oboy.
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Can wait to see and hear more great coverage from O'Donnell and Eric Davis

With a little of the Kim Coyle horror show thrown in for good measure. ("Wait, lemme ax just ten more questions while the game is being played in the background.") Oboy.

I'd still hit her, though.
I'm keeping my eye on Spencer this game. See how well he does.
it will be fun to see how nate davis does with about three quarters.
if smith doesn't play.
hope he does good I don't want to see him take any steps back.
and of course see sheets make some more runs between the tackles.
I want to see both Hill and Nate Davis have great games passing the ball.

I want 400 yards passing offense.

I want Morgan, Spurlock, Hill and Zeigler to look like all pros.

I want Zeigler to make one of those circus catches that makes the crowd, and the opposing DBs and coaches go "ooooh" collectively.

I want to see D. Walker, JJ Finley and Bear Pascoe catch a TD pass, one each.

And Moran Norris, and Brit Miller, too.

As you can see, I'm ready for the season.
I want to see both Hill and Nate Davis have great games passing the ball. I want 400 yards passing offense. I want Morgan, Spurlock, Hill and Zeigler to look like all pros. I want Zeigler to make one of those circus catches that makes the crowd, and the opposing DBs and coaches go "ooooh" collectively. I want to see D. Walker, JJ Finley and Bear Pascoe catch a TD pass, one each. And Moran Norris, and Brit Miller, too. As you can see, I'm ready for the season.

actually i dont think you are ready because it seems like youve come to the realization that well be lucky to hit 200 yards per game passing with jimmy raye as the oc. he said he wants to run 60 percent of the time. ugh.
Thank god small hands isn't playing. More PT for Nate Davis.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
I want to see both Hill and Nate Davis have great games passing the ball. I want 400 yards passing offense. I want Morgan, Spurlock, Hill and Zeigler to look like all pros. I want Zeigler to make one of those circus catches that makes the crowd, and the opposing DBs and coaches go "ooooh" collectively. I want to see D. Walker, JJ Finley and Bear Pascoe catch a TD pass, one each. And Moran Norris, and Brit Miller, too. As you can see, I'm ready for the season.

actually i dont think you are ready because it seems like youve come to the realization that well be lucky to hit 200 yards per game passing with jimmy raye as the oc. he said he wants to run 60 percent of the time. ugh.

Actually, I think it has more to do with the reality of Hill's arm strength than anything to do with Raye's game plan.

We average 60% running plays and that would mean alot of wins this year. I got no problem with that.

I want Zeigler to make one of those circus catches that makes the crowd, and the opposing DBs and coaches go "ooooh" collectively.

I think Hill is just going to get a couple of series so what he does is going to be limited. It would be nice to see him engineer a TD drive. What I really want to see is Morgan get some separation and start to look like the receiver we hope he is.

[ Edited by BHulman on Sep 3, 2009 at 19:05:07 ]
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
No injuries!
Originally posted by Esco:
No injuries!

this and then this again

As you can see, I'm ready for the season.

Wow whats with the low expectations
nate davis - 3 tds i'm calling it!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go Niners, Go!
Originally posted by teeohh:
nate davis - 3 tds i'm calling it!

...in madden.