LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 315 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAMEDAY THREAD (PRESEASON)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I guess the real question is...are our 2's and 3's better than their 2's and 3's? I'll take Davis and our guys.

1st team gets one series and out. After that, it'll be fun to see who wants to make the team.
  • brandonjg
  • Info N/A
this game wont matter. Our starters wont play.
we better lose this game
I would like to see Shaun Hill throw one niiiice pass of atleast 15yards....JUST ONE NICE PASS......and I'll be satisfied and a little more confident in him, and then they can pull the starters out.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:
we better lose this game

LOL that's what I was thinking.
Originally posted by teeohh:
our first teams should stay in there until:

1. we sustain a drive for a touchdown
2. we get a sack

At the rate they're going, that might happen around the third quarter...on October 4th against St Louis.

I kid...I kid...

[ Edited by mrgneissguy on Aug 31, 2009 at 10:35:34 ]
I just want to see a Touchdown drive within the 1st 2 drives.....

No injuries....

Pressure on Philip Rivers.....maybe a sack perhaps
"49ers D.C. Greg Manusky says Dre' Bly starts Friday at RCB and Mark Roman starts at SS in place of Michael Lewis."

Matt Maiocco's Twitter Page
More Nate Davis!!!!

Originally posted by zozell:
"49ers D.C. Greg Manusky says Dre' Bly starts Friday at RCB and Mark Roman starts at SS in place of Michael Lewis." Matt Maiocco's Twitter Page

he needs to just go ahead with naming bly the starter for the regular season.

Originally posted by WillistheWall:
"49ers D.C. Greg Manusky says Dre' Bly starts Friday at RCB and Mark Roman starts at SS in place of Michael Lewis." Matt Maiocco's Twitter Page

That looks like the best decision right now due to Brown being banged up in training camp.

Is that what you got out of reading that. My brain farted and forgot everything when the thoughts of Roman being our starting SS for Game 1 rushed through my head.
Originally posted by Joecool:

Is that what you got out of reading that. My brain farted and forgot everything when the thoughts of Roman being our starting SS for Game 1 rushed through my head.

Looks like Lewis is being held out to keep him ready for the opener, don't worry about Roman taking his job.
i very comfortable with bly as the 2nd cb and brown or spencer as the nickel. i just wanna watch this gm to see how davis does as well as smith
Originally posted by 49ers1fan1982:
Originally posted by Joecool:

Looks like Lewis is being held out to keep him ready for the opener, don't worry about Roman taking his job.

I don't know man, Roman just doesn't "die".
Share 49ersWebzone