There are 194 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (PRESEASON)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think it will be the play that Vernon scored his first TD on. It was in Arizona, for those who don't remember. Fake a block and fall down, get up and scramble across the middle, receive the pass on the far side of the field and take it to the goal.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by schmons:
an out route towards nolan so someone can run his ass over

He'll be in the booth. He doesn't DC from the sidelines... at least he didn't in Baltimore.

well i guess the broncos wont have to deal with the suit issue... what a shame
Hill handoff to gore for 7 yards. 2nd and 3 will be a play action pass to vern for 13 yards.

He'll be in the booth. He doesn't DC from the sidelines... at least he didn't in Baltimore.

I still remember the video of ray lewis looking up towards the booth, nolan said "tell ray to quit givin me the looks and have faith in the call"

even ray lewis thought he was horrible
Nedney kicks off

/thread
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Nedney kicks off

/thread

What if we lose the toss?

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Nedney kicks off

/thread

What if we lose the toss?

-9fA

not gonna happen

I still remember the video of ray lewis looking up towards the booth, nolan said "tell ray to quit givin me the looks and have faith in the call"

haha here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zMyEhKO8dg
omg did you guys see that catch by gore?
I think Nolan will send the junk yard dogs and throw the kichen sink at Alex Smith when Smith is in the game. I think Nolan still has a sore spot for Smith.

Frankly, I hope Nolan does go after Smith with a blitz and Smith burns his silly butt defense with a T/D!

haha here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zMyEhKO8dg

Whew! You see Singletary go after that Packer?

"Gonna be here all day! I like this kinda party!"

Great stuff. You can see what he's trying to instill in the team during TC.

Man, I can't wait for Friday night.
Originally posted by momoney925:
Smith will handoff to Gore..
gore will run to the outside..toss it back t Bruce on the reverse..
bruce throws a 25 yard completion pass to Vernon davis..who eventually fumbles the ball..broncos recover they run it back to the 2 yard line..and fumble..joe staley picks up the loose ball pitches it to gore..gore runs it to the broncos 35 yard line, the ball popps out of his hands...moran norris picks it up runs it to the five when he is accidentally tackled at the 2 by eric heitmann..he loses the ball, Davis picks it up and scores...but the play was called back because Sing. called a timeout before the play started
Repeat 1st down.

exactly what i was thinking
Go Niners?
Anybody remember last year, when we played GB in the preseason? After the game, Nolan was accused of calling an overly aggressive game for the preseason. I guess critics thought it was an attempt to make Rogers look bad, thus making the Niners look good for not picking him with the 1st pick in 05.
If that was the case, then Nolan will most likely try something like that again.

I'm sure Jimmy Raye is loosing sleep at the thought of facing Nolan's big Nickel Umbrella of Caution Defense!
HA!
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Forget the QB battle, the most interesting battle to me is who is going to be our #3 receiver....Jason Hill, Arnaz Battle, or Ziggy.

Quote:
Dominique Zeigler has been getting the most reps as the 49ers' third receiver at training camp so far.
Zeigler has exhibited sure hands and is one of the Niners' top route runners. A former undrafted free agent from Baylor, Zeigler is pushing Jason Hill hard in the slot with Brandon Jones out well into the season and Michael Crabtree holding out. It looks like Zeigler will cost Arnaz Battle a roster spot. Aug. 9 - 12:44 pm et
Share 49ersWebzone