LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

Brandon Jones Suffers Shoulder Fracture (Out 8 to 10 Weeks)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Hes gonna be out 8 weeks....
hahaha sorry it reminded me from a scene step brothers..had to say it
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
More playing time for Jason Hill, who's better than Jones.
Bad news for Jones. 8 weeks is a long time, I was looking forward to watching him start early. From what I've heard he was looking great in practice. Now we'll have to wait to see if it translates to the field.
We are dropping like flies
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Not a big deal, we still have decent WRs. Jones is not a starter anyways.
Originally posted by Hopper:
More playing time for Jason Hill, who's better than Jones.

I think it depends where you line them up. It was looking like Jones was a good down field threat while Hill excels better in the slot.
WOW! What timing. Eugene Parker must be lickin his chops right now. I still feel that we have a good group here. Zeigler can step in for the time being.
I think the Jones injury plus the Crabtree holdout guarantees that either Battle or Ziegler will make the 53 man cut. Probably Battle, and place Z on the PS.
  • BurgerBoyRides
  • Info N/A
this sucks ass. jones was looking good and now we have slightly less bargaining power against parker.

Originally posted by socal81:
WOW! What timing. Eugene Parker must be lickin his chops right now. I still feel that we have a good group here. Zeigler can step in for the time being.

That's what pisses me off about it more. Now everyone wants to start screaming to sign the diva now!!! Hold your position, this is not that bad.
Damnit. Alex was clicking with this guy on the field too.

Also, Crabtree's camp has more leverage.
Originally posted by TheChosenOne:
Originally posted by dngt49:
hey brandon you know whats always good for shoulder pain... if you lick my butthole

no but serious this is bad!!!!

Dude!

haha step brothers, love that movie

so jones should be back by week 3-4 of the regular season? well he's got a lot of time to study the playbook, so hopefully it won't take too many weeks after he returns to make an impact
Originally posted by JohnnyMo49:
Originally posted by TheChosenOne:
Originally posted by dngt49:
hey brandon you know whats always good for shoulder pain... if you lick my butthole

no but serious this is bad!!!!

Dude!

haha step brothers, love that movie

so jones should be back by week 3-4 of the regular season? well he's got a lot of time to study the playbook, so hopefully it won't take too many weeks after he returns to make an impact

he should be back by week 3 but thats if its exactly 8 weeks. It would be much better if he can heal quickly and he plays week 1....
cmon Hill you better step it up now!
Share 49ersWebzone