LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 304 users in the forums

What year did you become a 49er fan?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What year did you become a 49er fan?

• Envy
  • Veteran
Born Oct 81. Had my first 9ers shirt Dec 81. Been red & gold ever since.
Who had the 49er uniform with pads when they were little? I did. Wore it all the time.
1994 when I was like 8. Jerry Rice breaking the records on MNF was my first game. I don't have any recollection of the Montana era.

[ Edited by sizzle86 on Aug 7, 2009 at 14:23:40 ]
Been a fan ever since I swam out my daddy's nut sack
Originally posted by backontop:
Been a fan ever since I swam out my daddy's nut sack

This...
  • MikeyVnutz
  • Info N/A
I was born in 1985 and I grew up in CT and live in Boston now. My dad was a big Giants fan and I never really liked the Patriots especially when they got Drew Bledsoe. I remember liking the red and gold colors when I was real young and they were nasty so they were always on TV, even on the East Coast. I really started following them when Steve was the QB, Montana was a bit before my time. Anyway, I have had to deal with Giants/Jets/Pats fans my whole life and have remained a 49er fan throughout, even though I was usually the only one rooting for them.

9ers for life
Saw my first game at Kezar in 1960. Listened to my first game in 1957
It was handed down from that good old fashion way of father to son ------ during the Kezar days too. I can remember going from 2-14 to almost always winning.
My Dad made me one by osmosis . . . I used to listen to 49er road games on the radio - nothing beat that. That is when they played at Kezar. . . . I didn't care about their record from week to week - I was just a fan.
Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:
It was handed down from that good old fashion way of father to son ------ during the Kezar days too. I can remember going from 2-14 to almost always winning.

Look forward to this happening again very soon

born in 55, listened to games with my dad in early 60s, dad took me to kezar for the first game i saw live in 65. btw i remember john david crow. and dave parks. painted r c owens fence when i was 12. went to grammer school with bruce bosley's kid and although i cant remeber the kids name i will never forget going to their house after school. moved out of parents house in 73 to redwood city, lived about 5 blocks from the 49er practice facility, played basketball in the gym on Roosevelt with cedrick hardman and other 49ers all the time as they would come in after practice or during the offseason. season ticket holder then, but not now. I will always be a fan!
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Born in '88 and lived in Wyoming my entire life. Was a fan of the broncos for one year because my dad was. My neighbor, who was two or three years older than me was a fan of the 49ers. I saw Steve Young(lefty) and have been a fan ever since. We used to play catch, he was Joe Montana and I was Steve Young. I didn't follow the team that closely until 2007, when I went to college. Now I check in on the 49ers on a daily basis.
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:

Look forward to this happening again very soon

RIGHT ON ------ We are heading in the right direction.
1 B.C.
Share 49ersWebzone