There are 83 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Which Rookie will be most productive this season?

Which Rookie will be most productive this season?

After hearing Gore talking about how tough and how hard Scott hits in practice I think he's going to step in for an injured starter and make a lot of tackles this season.

[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Aug 5, 2009 at 14:15:53 ]
i'm going on Defense with Ricky Jean Claude Van Dam
Good question. Its a tough call. I could see anyone going with Sheets or Boone but are they going to make the team. I'll say by the time the season is here, Coffee will be playing some pretty good ball.
its hard to tell.

but i hope its Sheets, i can see us using him how the titans use C.Johnson.

speed kills son.
It would have been Crabtree if he hadn't missed OTA's with his foot and then camp now with his holdout. Unless there is an injury to someone in front of these rookies ----- none of them stand out as a sure bet. IMHO I would like to say otherwise though.
Im going with Coffee. He'll keep Gore fresh and get his fare share of carries
  • NM49ERFAN
  • Info N/A
i think Coffee will be the more productive rookie. Although i do like Sheets more, i don't see him getting as many opportunities. I also think McKillop(not McWallop) is gonna surprise people.
Have to go with Coffee
Don't sleep on Mckillop guys he looks like a monster and could give a nice boost to the defence.. you kno this guy was a singletery pick so i got faith for this kid
Originally posted by 49erForLife420:
Don't sleep on Mckillop guys he looks like a monster and could give a nice boost to the defence.. you kno this guy was a singletery pick so i got faith for this kid

I didnt know he was sings pick! That is awesome, and if I did I forgot? lol
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bejaard49er:
Have to go with Coffee

Yep, he got better by the game in college and never fumbles, he should get his fair share of carries. Unfortunately Crabtree will probably be the least productive of anyone who makes the team.
In all honesty I'm not sure, but I really don't think it will be Crabtree, and the longer he holds out, the worse it will be for him! Either Coffee or McKillop I believe.
Sheets or Coffee.

Crabtree a dark horse coming up on the outside...
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
It will probably be Coffee, but I'm praying to the football gods it will be Crabtree. If Crabtree has an explosive rookie season, what does that mean "light bulb", It means our QBs our playing at a phenomenal level and I'm sure everyone wants to see that.
Coffee.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home