LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 396 users in the forums

Jerry Rice HOF

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • evil
  • Veteran
1 week away
Hall of Fame Enshrinement Ceremony Live on ESPN Saturday at 6 CT, 4 PT

Took this guy's design and cut the Raiders and Hawks pics off. Doesn't look as nice but I am sure most don't want those pics in there.

1024x768

1920x1080
http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv27/travisbrost/Rice1920x1080.jpg?t=1280823646

Merchandise

Available here: Check it out... there is a bunch of other stuff as well.

http://store.profootballhof.com/search/default.aspx?f=keywords&keywords=jerry+rice&PerPage=12

P.S. Any of you guys want to make a background with maybe a Hall of Fame logo, pic of Rice and 2010?

[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 3, 2010 at 01:21:50 ]
It's going to be a sweet day. I'm turning my phone off and sending the wife & kid to the movies
Originally posted by socal81:
It's going to be a sweet day. I'm turning my phone off and sending the wife & kid to the movies

Yeah, hopefully he isn't overshadowed by Emmitt Smith like Steve kind of was by Marino.
I'm gonna be chanting JERRY JERRY JERRY!!!!! All day in canton on saturday. JERRY IS THE G.O.A.T!!!!
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Yeah, hopefully he isn't overshadowed by Emmitt Smith like Steve kind of was by Marino.

doubt it. Jerry is the GREATEST WR of all time. Smith is not the greatest rb of all time.
Did anyone see comcast sports last night when greg papa said that bill walsh might have a taped a video before he passed away for Jerry. This will be a tear jerker if its true.
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by dwy621:
Did anyone see comcast sports last night when greg papa said that bill walsh might have a taped a video before he passed away for Jerry. This will be a tear jerker if its true.

Taking tissues with me!
I wish I could be there. This is the only man in the world who could make me star-struck. Greatest football player I've ever seen.
Does anyone know if the NFL produce HOF induction video's to buy or anyone on the zone will make one, I am going to be in Europe for a month, cant copy it.

Maybe some zoners copy it and post a video to watch for us who will miss it.

Any truth to the rumors that Peter King is going to be giving a guest lecture on Jerry Rice before his induction?
  • evil
  • Veteran
TOMORROW! TOMORROW! TOMORROW! TOMORROW!
Yea tomorrow is gonna be great
When does the ceramony start?
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by Gore_21:

doubt it. Jerry is the GREATEST WR of all time. Smith is not the greatest rb of all time.

The Cowboy hype machine is certainly going to try and overshadow Rice.

Notice how Rice and Montana have success when switching teams (when they were much older players then Smith), but Emmitt Smith faltered when he no longer had an empty freeway to run through?

Its not even close, although the hype machine is going to try and make them look like equal talents.
Share 49ersWebzone