There are 114 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jerry Rice HOF

Originally posted by jesserdumas2:
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
I've met Jerry before, awesome person not just the GOAT. He loves his fans, especially his niner fans. He signed 2 autographs for me.

Does he still live in the Bay area?

I think so not so sure but three years ago my brother's high school football team are playing against Jerry Rice son forgot the name of the school. So I think he is still living in the bay area.
Originally posted by nothing03:
I've met Jerry before, awesome person not just the GOAT. He loves his fans, especially his niner fans. He signed 2 autographs for me.

I think so not so sure but three years ago my brother's high school football team are playing against Jerry Rice son forgot the name of the school. So I think he is still living in the bay area.

I think it's Menlo-Atherton. His son played at my old high school too when I was a freshmen but I didn't know about till my friends told me about it later. aha.

You know what, I don't know. When I met him he was down here in So Cal in San Bernardino for a car event. He was doing 2 items per person. Mark Seay from the Chargers got him to come down.
Tickets ordered!
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Anyone else watching this on the NFL network? I'm so excited for Jerry
The greatest ever !!!!
The greatest ever !!!!
I'm watching it just to laugh at Emmit Smith.
he looks so hott
Awesome EDDIE D! to announce Jerry !!!!!!
Originally posted by zillabeast:
So...who will present Jerry for his induction?

EDDIE D!!! BAby!!! Just heard it!
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-ricehof020610&prov=yhoo&type=lgns
Have they announced the finalists yet? -I entered the contest and I'm really under a lot of pressure right now, I really wanna win that car!
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by notaclue:
Haley will go in as a 49er or a cowgirl?

T.O will go in as a 49er or cowgirl???

In the NFL, you don't go in with a team.

yes you do. you been to canton? your "BUST" is what you go in as. So Jerry's Bust will be a niner etc. under the bust it shows your "TEAM" then the other teams u played for. i've been there the last 2 years with my raider buddies, since they rub it in with Lott as a raider & dickerson as a raider but they're not in as Raiders
john randle over chris carter & tim brown??? that's gay!