There are 276 users in the forums

Jerry Rice HOF

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jesserdumas2:
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
I've met Jerry before, awesome person not just the GOAT. He loves his fans, especially his niner fans. He signed 2 autographs for me.

Does he still live in the Bay area?

I think so not so sure but three years ago my brother's high school football team are playing against Jerry Rice son forgot the name of the school. So I think he is still living in the bay area.
Originally posted by nothing03:
I've met Jerry before, awesome person not just the GOAT. He loves his fans, especially his niner fans. He signed 2 autographs for me.

I think so not so sure but three years ago my brother's high school football team are playing against Jerry Rice son forgot the name of the school. So I think he is still living in the bay area.

I think it's Menlo-Atherton. His son played at my old high school too when I was a freshmen but I didn't know about till my friends told me about it later. aha.

You know what, I don't know. When I met him he was down here in So Cal in San Bernardino for a car event. He was doing 2 items per person. Mark Seay from the Chargers got him to come down.
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Tickets ordered!
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Anyone else watching this on the NFL network? I'm so excited for Jerry
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
The greatest ever !!!!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
The greatest ever !!!!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I'm watching it just to laugh at Emmit Smith.
he looks so hott
Awesome EDDIE D! to announce Jerry !!!!!!

Originally posted by zillabeast:
So...who will present Jerry for his induction?

EDDIE D!!! BAby!!! Just heard it!
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-ricehof020610&prov=yhoo&type=lgns
Have they announced the finalists yet? -I entered the contest and I'm really under a lot of pressure right now, I really wanna win that car!
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by notaclue:
Haley will go in as a 49er or a cowgirl?

T.O will go in as a 49er or cowgirl???

In the NFL, you don't go in with a team.

yes you do. you been to canton? your "BUST" is what you go in as. So Jerry's Bust will be a niner etc. under the bust it shows your "TEAM" then the other teams u played for. i've been there the last 2 years with my raider buddies, since they rub it in with Lott as a raider & dickerson as a raider but they're not in as Raiders
john randle over chris carter & tim brown??? that's gay!
Share 49ersWebzone