LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

Jerry Rice HOF

Shop Find 49ers gear online
man if Jerry is messin up on pronouncing words I can't wait to hear Emmitt's speech
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Why the hell did rice speak before Emmitt??? I'm not even watching the rest of the show.

I'm not watching either. I rather see the Giants get shutout by the braves than watch one second of his speech.

What channel?
csn bay area (ch. 40 for me).
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Man... the part about him never getting to enjoy his career because of his tireless work ethic. He sacrificed a lot to entertain us all and to become the greatest player in NFL history. Jerry was my hero growing up, this is like the final chapter of my childhood closing.
steve had a big grin

"He read the speech I helped him write"

"Big Words"

I'm sorry if Floyd Little is in the HALL then Roger Craig needs to be there. Floyd Little's stats are in no comparison to Craig's.
Originally posted by GoNiners:
man if Jerry is messin up on pronouncing words I can't wait to hear Emmitt's speech

True!
  • Bille
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
Why the hell did rice speak before Emmitt??? I'm not even watching the rest of the show.

Pretty sure they went alphabetically. That's how they introduced

Nahh wasn't alphabetical otherwise it would go LRGJRLS.

[ Edited by Bille on Aug 7, 2010 at 18:27:23 ]
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

I'm not watching either. I rather see the Giants get shutout by the braves than watch one second of his speech.

I'd rather poke my eyes out. The cowgirl triplets are super gay.

True!

emmitt is a good speaker. he'll do well

True!

Emmit actually hired a speech coach and memorized (so he said) his speech

dude knew he had a problem and addressed it (attempted, we'll see later) thats HOF'er work ethic right there

Awesome speech. Loved how he truly appreciated us fans.

Go Jerry!!!!
my fav part.. "i may not have been the fastest but no one clocked me on my way to the end zone."
  • flow
  • Veteran
I got you guys covered on Smith
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
Share 49ersWebzone