LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 319 users in the forums

Im really rooting for Manny this year

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AlVvZ_VSIZYcaQ5y9lb0Iq5DubYF?slug=ap-49erscamp&prov=ap&type=lgns

i know we've said this about VD this yeah but i really expect a big season from this guy. He looks like he can be a 12 sack guy this year!

HERE'S TO YOU MANNY!!
Me too, i think he will be key to our defense. Him and Haralson, keeping the Offenses off guard, "which one is coming, which one is in coverage, oh s**t they are both coming."

VD is a hell of a blocker and competitor and for Manny to take control of a situation one on one against him only speak volume for Mr Lawson and in no way puts down VD.
Trust me you are not the only one. I sure hope he can step up big time!
Our front seven is going to be fierce
i dont see him getting to many sacks but i see him putting a lot of pressure and see him batting the ball alot
i feel like he was gaining incredible amounts of steam the two games before he tore his ACL a couple years back -- im looking forward to being that excited about him doing well this year. If Manny can pan out and get even 7 sacks (with Haralson doing around the same), our D will be top 10 providing Goldson is as good as a game player as he is in practice (i feel like there's no blogs without him being mentioned as a disruptive force or at least a ball hawk).

come on season, start already!!
Originally posted by NinerFan1977:
Our front seven is going to be fierce
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
Hell YEAH let the beast off the LEASH!!!!

Well since Nolan isn't around with his bichazz "Big Nickel", maybe Manny won't get lost on the bench for half the season.

Before Manny got hurt in 2007, he was one of, if not, THE best defensive player on our team.

I think he will be fine.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Well since Nolan isn't around with his bichazz "Big Nickel", maybe Manny won't get lost on the bench for half the season.

I second that
Definitely. Lawson is going to be a huge part of this defense. I was so disappointed when he got hurt because I always thought he was going to be an amazing player. Hope he can get to that point this year! LETS GO MANNY!
who isn't
He is a great guy to be rooting for and the coaches seem pretty high on his ability. He seems to be having a good camp so far. He's using his height and reach to bat down balls at the line. It would be great to see Manny and Haralson competing for the most sacks this season at somepoint.
Share 49ersWebzone