LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 170 users in the forums

When will Michael Crabtree be signed?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

When will Michael Crabtree be signed?

• Nabisko
  • Info N/A
I'm thinking Crabtree is paying close attention to how Jones and Morgan are making aggressive strides in the off-season and is definitely chomping at the bit to get his routes in and shut up all the naysayer’s. I see a contract being smeared in ink soon. My prediction is three days tops maybe sooner.

P.S.

Why isn't there a Smily taking his pants down maybe wearing 49ers boxers maybe.

[ Edited by Nabisko on Aug 4, 2009 at 21:10:12 ]
He will sign on the dotted line somethime in 2009.
Who cares about this Prima Donna anymore? We made a bad pick.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

you have got to be kidding me!!!!

he holds out for THREE DAYS...and now he was a "bad pick"

he is fine...he will be in camp and he will be a very solid WR in the NFL for many years to come....he and morgan will tear it up for the niners

People really need to get some perspective....holding out for 3 days is not the end of the world...he will be signed before out game against the broncos
Originally posted by 49ers18:

he is fine...he will be in camp and he will be a very solid WR in the NFL for many years to come....he and morgan will tear it up for the niners

People really need to get some perspective....holding out for 3 days is not the end of the world...he will be signed before out game against the broncos

We should have known a guy with a banged up foot, a prima donna attitude and a bad agent was a bad investment. This clown wants top 3 money for being the #10 pick. Since when in NFL history has that ever been the case?

I say forget him. Let him re enter the draft or whatever the hell he wants to do. Move on without him. We don't need him and his 4.7 speed anyway.

Originally posted by wassmuth49:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by wassmuth49:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Can I take a nuke to this thread?

First, in what language is this title?
1) Michael- "a" before the "e"
2) be signed or leave out the "be".
Recap: Option #1- When will Michael Crabtree be signed? OR
Option #2- When will Michael Crabtree sign?

Second, three options? How about: 1) In five minutes; 2) In six minutes; 3) Never

Where is the graphic showing the detonation of a nuclear bomb?

I love how this forum constantly turns into an English 101 class

turns out we're here to talk about football

n00b

true story... to this particular forum (which I have been reading for months and LOVE by the way) but my point is still valid. The only vocabulary I see fit to correct in a football forum is from the language containing only X's and O's imho

welcome to the zone

We should have known a guy with a banged up foot, a prima donna attitude and a bad agent was a bad investment. This clown wants top 3 money for being the #10 pick. Since when in NFL history has that ever been the case?

I say forget him. Let him re enter the draft or whatever the hell he wants to do. Move on without him. We don't need him and his 4.7 speed anyway.

please tell me you are joking....no one in their right mind can really want to bail on the best NCAA football WR in history because he held out for e days

are you really that stupid?

please tell me you are joking....no one in their right mind can really want to bail on the best NCAA football WR in history because he held out for e days

This guy with his 4.7 speed, banged up foot and prima donna attitude isn't going to do anything in the NFL anyway. He is a "system WR" from a gimmick offense in college. That's how he put up the numbers. My bet is he will never be special in the NFL. The most overrated player in the draft and he didn't even deserve to be 10th.

This guy with his 4.7 speed, banged up foot and prima donna attitude isn't going to do anything in the NFL anyway. He is a "system WR" from a gimmick offense in college. That's how he put up the numbers. My bet is he will never be special in the NFL. The most overrated player in the draft and he didn't even deserve to be 10th.

yea...you may be right...just like that loser we took in 1985...that guy from Mississippi Valley State....he was slow too...i think he ran a 4.6 or something....he couldn't even play in a Division 1 team...and we traded up and took him at 16....that was a TERRIBLE idea

Get a clue man...just because you don't think he is fast doesn't mean he isn't good...and i believe that he has a faster forty then a 4.7.....and i would love to know what top WR in the league today is not a "Diva"
Ahh.. To be sign or not to be sign? That is the question.

Originally posted by 49erFan:
Ahh.. To be sign or not to be sign? That is the question.

Now, that is funny. Thanks.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I think once Raji signs Crabtree will fall in line. I hope.
Originally posted by DeltaBoy:

Second, three options? How about: 1) In five minutes; 2) In six minutes; 3) Never

I'm so f*&king sorry about my gramma Professor. or is it (!) Bite me MadDog!

Is this the best you've got to offer the board? I'm not looking for a Pulitzer Prize winning entry, but this is so sloppy that it deserves to be nuked.

Once again, to many new on the board: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO START A THREAD!
You can simply sit back and post your thoughts on another thread.

However, if you feel inspired to start a new thread, there should be some basics to follow:
1) Spell the player's name correctly. Is that far too much to ask?
2) Spell check, and check your grammar. Your thread is going to be read, and people are going to make a judgment about your intelligence. Is this the way you want to come across to the board? As unintelligent? If you are sloppy, you are putting a big bullseye on yourself as someone to not be taken seriously.
3) Finally, if you are going to create a poll, think about the options you are presenting people. In this case, there are only three. Two options make some sort of sense: 1) This weekend; and 2) Next week; the third option: 3) Day after camp. What does "day after camp" mean? The day after camp opened? The day after vets reported? The day after the players hit the practice field? Or the day after camp closes? Just very sloppy. Sloppiness will be nuked. There is no excuse.

So, what happens if Crabtree doesn't sign this weekend, or next week? What if he signs today, Thursday, or Friday of this week? You are presenting a very small window of time: this weekend, next week, and some undefined time.

How about marking out specific chunks of time, so you are guaranteeing someone to be correct.

1) Before this weekend.
2) Over this weekend.
3) Between next Monday and the first preseason game.
4) Between the first and second preseason game
5) Between the second the third preseason game.
6) Between the third and fourth preseason game.
7) Between the fourth preseason game and the start of the regular season.
8) Sometime after the first game.
9) He does not sign with the Niners.

So, in recap, your thread was not impressive in any way. It was not well thought-out, nor well-executed. Put more time and energy and thought into your next entry, and people will stop mocking you.

Is this the best you've got to offer the board? I'm not looking for a Pulitzer Prize winning entry, but this is so sloppy that it deserves to be nuked.

However, if you feel inspired to start a new thread, there should be some basics to follow:
2) Spell check, and check your grammar. Your thread is going to be read, and people are going to make a judgment about your intelligence. Is this the way you want to come across to the board? As unintelligent? If you are sloppy, you are putting a big bullseye on yourself as someone to not be taken seriously.
3) Finally, if you are going to create a poll, think about the options you are presenting people. In this case, there are only three. Two options make some sort of sense: 1) This weekend; and 2) Next week; the third option: 3) Day after camp. What does "day after camp" mean? The day after camp opened? The day after vets reported? The day after the players hit the practice field? Or the day after camp closes? Just very sloppy. Sloppiness will be nuked. There is no excuse.

So, what happens if Crabtree doesn't sign this weekend, or next week? What if he signs today, Thursday, or Friday of this week? You are presenting a very small window of time: this weekend, next week, and some undefined time.

How about marking out specific chunks of time, so you are guaranteeing someone to be correct.

1) Before this weekend.
2) Over this weekend.

So, in recap, your thread was not impressive in any way. It was not well thought-out, nor well-executed. Put more time and energy and thought into your next entry, and people will stop mocking you.

Bite me!

1) Before this weekend.
2) Over this weekend.

Bite me!

Let me be kinder this time around. The edit button can help alter/improve your thread. It won't take long to make things right.

Cheers.
Share 49ersWebzone