LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 305 users in the forums

When will Michael Crabtree be signed?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

When will Michael Crabtree be signed?

Thank you Professor MadDog49 for showing me the way.

[ Edited by DeltaBoy on Aug 5, 2009 at 05:37:55 ]
never hahahaha....the end of camp
When he fires his agent.
When he wants to prove he is a legit NFL quality WR.

Right now he is on vacation, while his teammates work.

How much money do you need dude?

[ Edited by BigMar on Aug 4, 2009 at 16:37:05 ]
Originally posted by vermonator:
When he fires his agent.

this
I'm not sure when he will be sign

I hope he be sign soon though
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by vermonator:
When he fires his agent.

this

he needs to do this...now
i think he will be signed by next week
Can't imagine it happening anytime soon.

The 49ers seem happy with the receivers they have in camp.

Perhaps, Eugene Parker is crossing his fingers for an injury?

Its a low-ball tactic, but it would certainly help his case.

I don't think we'll see Crabtree in this training camp unless Josh Morgan goes down or something like that.
I actually kinda feel sorry for him.

I know that sounds odd...but follow me here.

I think his problem right now is that he's getting really bad advice from his agent and he doesn't understand how much damage he's causing himself.

Sure, we the fans want him in camp. The Niners want him in camp. The reality is tho that the 49ers were set at WR BEFORE the draft and have no problem with the guys they have now. The Niners are NOT going to break the bank to get him in camp. The Niners are holding all the cards for once.

The ONLY thing he is accomplishing right now is hurting his standing with the team and his chances of actually getting any playing time. At some point, he HAS to sign. If he hold out the entire year, the Niners will lose his rights and the pick they used on him, but Crabtree will NOT be selected in the top 10 after a year off and a contract stalemate.

The Niners are right to stick by their guns, and I just HOPE that Crabtree realizes this before its too late.

imo i think he is still hurt,thats just what i feel.
  • Crab5
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Marvin49:
I actually kinda feel sorry for him.

I know that sounds odd...but follow me here.

I think his problem right now is that he's getting really bad advice from his agent and he doesn't understand how much damage he's causing himself.

Sure, we the fans want him in camp. The Niners want him in camp. The reality is tho that the 49ers were set at WR BEFORE the draft and have no problem with the guys they have now. The Niners are NOT going to break the bank to get him in camp. The Niners are holding all the cards for once.

The ONLY thing he is accomplishing right now is hurting his standing with the team and his chances of actually getting any playing time. At some point, he HAS to sign. If he hold out the entire year, the Niners will lose his rights and the pick they used on him, but Crabtree will NOT be selected in the top 10 after a year off and a contract stalemate.

The Niners are right to stick by their guns, and I just HOPE that Crabtree realizes this before its too late.

If what you are saying is true then Crabtree would not be here. The WR's are not bad, but it is not what I would call a strength of the team. There are strengths and weaknesses on both sides of this negotiation. It will get resolved but it might take some time. If the WR's do a great job in the preseason then there could be some pressure on Crabtree, if they do a bad job then the club might be pushed in a direction they would not have gone on their own.
  • TOP_CAT
  • Info N/A
This will bring a smile to Niners fans and a frown to Raiders fans.

http://www.nfl.com/trainingcamp/story?id=09000d5d811a3f6e&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=true

And did anyone see this quote today (4th) from The Agusta Daily Gazette (is that even a real paper?)...

-The San Francisco 49ers signed their top pick Michael Crabtree to a four-year contract to end the rookie's short holdout. Crabtree was the No. 10 overall pick in this year's draft.

http://www.augustagazette.com/sports/x154264178

Can't find it anywhere else and neither Matt has it yet. It's probably a hoax or some mistake because the last I heard they were faaaaar apart.

ANYBODY ?
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I'm not sure when he will be sign

I hope he be sign soon though

You crack me up RonMexico. Or should I say; "You be crack me up!"?
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
Maybe I'm a little late on hearing about false rumors, but does this article (http://www.augustagazette.com/sports/x154264178/NFL-news-and-notes) have any truth to it.

Please let me know. I've heard it was yesterdays news but I haven't seen anything to prove or disprove it.

[ Edited by Nabisko on Aug 4, 2009 at 19:30:27 ]
Share 49ersWebzone