There are 207 users in the forums

espn's 49ers training camp observations

Shop Find 49ers gear online
You just got to love Singletary!

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nfcwest/0-9-513/-Nutcracker--drills-define-49ers--Camp-Singletary.html

Great article, that's 2 days of some good smash mouth hitting! I love it that's exactly what our boys needed. They got a taste of it in the off season, but now it's game time! you can tell right off the bat our guys are bought into his system, and "BELIEVE". I ain't wetting the bed but we should have one hell of a competitive team week in week out.

I'm sick & tired of this crabtree watch crap, and glad to see morgan & jones off to a good start.

great quote: "Singletary stood to the side, challenging players to do better and calling them out if they appeared to accept defeat"
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
Originally posted by DANADA:
Originally posted by billybonka:
Originally posted by jon_aztecs12:
it does not look good for Alex Boone
yeah

you also said "SIGN VICK ALREADY"

burn

Burn vick? I Agree

I don't agree.

Now while I do not believe that he should EVER be allowed to own another animal so long as he lives, he did his time for his crime.

I also believe that he needs to spend time away from the NFL and go through some serious counseling.

But otherwise I won't hold any animosity toward the man.

"Let those without sin cast the first stone"

That's all that I need to say about this.

~Ceadder

So the one with out sin burns vick? So ya aint the ONE eh ceadder!? Lol

What would keanu reeves do at a time like this?

Oh s**t man what would brian boytonno do?

Seriously tho, we don't need vick! Vick will land with a team! Will he ever be a starting qb I dunno, will he ever be a passing qb? Well eventually randal cunningham was, but he was a better qb then vick? I dunno man!

[ Edited by frankie on Aug 3, 2009 at 23:33:08 ]
Great reporting by Mike Sando
Originally posted by tohara3:
Great reporting by Mike Sando

+1
Receiver Dominique Zeigler muffed a punt.

pleae get him away from special teams
Lawson's looking good and Vernon seems to be catching everything.
Originally posted by wailers15:

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nfcwest/0-9-513/-Nutcracker--drills-define-49ers--Camp-Singletary.html

Great article, that's 2 days of some good smash mouth hitting! I love it that's exactly what our boys needed. They got a taste of it in the off season, but now it's game time! you can tell right off the bat our guys are bought into his system, and "BELIEVE". I ain't wetting the bed but we should have one hell of a competitive team week in week out.

I'm sick & tired of this crabtree watch crap, and glad to see morgan & jones off to a good start.

great quote: "Singletary stood to the side, challenging players to do better and calling them out if they appeared to accept defeat"

reminds me of that drill in "invincible"..

i hope p-willie's ok

He's had two good practices and a couple mediocre ones. He'll be a good player and he'll learn how to use his size and footwork to handle speed rushers.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Lawson's looking good and Vernon seems to be catching everything.

This is what I wanna hear!
Originally posted by GONINERS09:
Sign Mike Vick now. Do it before the Patriots get there evil hands on him.

Billy and I agree again...is it the end of the world?

Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Lawson's looking good and Vernon seems to be catching like a normal TE.

This is what I wanna hear!

I edited the original posters comment on Vernon.
  • rob28
  • Veteran
yeah

you also said "SIGN VICK ALREADY"

i agree
  • rob28
  • Veteran
whats up with staley getting beat all day? i hope this doesnt become a trend when the season starts
Originally posted by lamontb:
Receiver Dominique Zeigler muffed a punt.

pleae get him away from special teams

Come on.... the 9ers should be trying Kory Sheets here!
Originally posted by wailers15:

Until Gore or Willis shreds their ACL. Then everyone who is all hyped up will say our rookie coach doesn't know what he is doing
Share 49ersWebzone