LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 353 users in the forums

Patrick Willis Facts

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by pelos21:
At his friends wedding when the wife threw the boquet of flowers he intercepted it and ran back to hizouse.

hahahahah....dude, that is funny!!! That would be a great under armour commercial!!!
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by boast:
71% of the earth is covered by water........

the rest is covered by Patrick Willis.

Whoa willis is like visa, everywhere ya wanna be lol

He's got it covered!

dude, this is great!! I'm going to read this everyday for the rest of my life....

okay, well maybe not everyday....some of them though
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Patrick Willis has played like s**t the past 2 weeks when we need him the most, fact number 201.
Originally posted by Chief:
Patrick Willis has played like s**t the past 2 weeks when we need him the most, fact number 201.

yup

idk if he is hurt or teams are game planning against him specifically

but this isnt good
Originally posted by ads_2006:

yup

but this isnt good

i wondered this too. he hasn't looked like himself the last few weeks.
  • Chief
  • Veteran

yup

but this isnt good

I just think he has been playing like s**t, maybe because it was two early east coast games? I really don't know but he looks sluggish and out of character and our defense has paid the price. He is the backbone of our defense and when he plays like the average middle linebacker like he has the past eight quarters our defense looks like s**t.

yup

but this isnt good

I just think he has been playing like s**t, maybe because it was two early east coast games? I really don't know but he looks sluggish and out of character and our defense has paid the price. He is the backbone of our defense and when he plays like the average middle linebacker like he has the past eight quarters our defense looks like s**t.

Agreed. Is he injured? I seem to recall something about a "slight" knee injury after the Saints game. He just doesn't seem to have the lateral quickness. Last week, he was not good at all. This week, more of the same. He looks slow, not flowing to the all, blocked out of plays. This is not good.
Originally posted by FleckHandspoon:

yup

but this isnt good

Agreed. Is he injured? I seem to recall something about a "slight" knee injury after the Saints game. He just doesn't seem to have the lateral quickness. Last week, he was not good at all. This week, more of the same. He looks slow, not flowing to the all, blocked out of plays. This is not good.

He started looking like s**t when Reggie Bush made him drop a deuce for a touchdown... I hate Reggie
Originally posted by FleckHandspoon:

yup

but this isnt good

Yeah that's something I've been wondering as well. That operation he had last Spring (which involved the draining of that fluid sack around his knee) could have forboded this.

I remember Sando saying something along the lines (of) that once you lose that lubrication around your knee joints/cartilage you're more prone to injury/performance issues down the road. (And Willis, like most of the younger players in this league, refuses to wear knee pads... and Sing has hounded Patrick of such.)
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Oct 3, 2010 at 4:21 PM ]
some of you dare question Willis??? lulz

Share 49ersWebzone