There are 192 users in the forums

Patrick Willis Facts

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by CleffedUp:
Restaurant owners pay Patrick Willis to eat breakfast at home. Nothing can scramble near Patrick Willis.

• carl
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
Patrick Willis always has sex on the first date.

Always.

Young man, Patrick Willis gets invited back.
Patrick Willis doesnt wear condoms. His sperm break through the protection and sack the egg for a loss of yards
  • Luca
  • Veteran
Originally posted by backontop:
Patrick Willis can sign Michael Crabtree to his rookie contract

Lol this is funny.
I still can't believe Willis was hurt during a collision with M. Rob. But then again, we are talking about M. Rob. Dude just knocked off a Raiders helmet on a collision block today.
Patrick Willis doesnt wear condoms. His sperm break through the protection and sack the egg for a loss of yards

Originally posted by billybonka:

this freakin tripped me out, i thought my computer was possesed for a second
I would like to see Patrick Willis jump in the Black Hole and clean that hole up.
Patrick Willis once looked at a Raider fan. The very next day that Raider fan was sporting red and gold and had class

Patrick Willis once looked at a Raider fan. The very next day that Raider fan was sporting red and gold and had class

Haha! Nice.
As a boy, Patrick Willis was informed of a Lochness Monster sighting. So, being a curious boy, he went to have a look for himself...

NOBODY has seen the monster since.
A study was recently done on young children where they were asked to draw a picture of what they thought was the scariest thing in the world. The study concluded that 1% of the childred said that their parents getting a divorce was the scariest thing. The other 99% said Patrick Willis.
After John Clayton spoke with Patrick Willis, he accidentally touched Willis sweat.

Meet John Clayton, the after:

How about the fact that he's become the meanest mother f**ker in the league!
Share 49ersWebzone