LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

Training Camp Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Psinex:
I'm posting about 1.2 GB's of photos and videos from this morning's practice session right now to my Flickr account. It's going to take awhile, but I'll post the link once it is up. Lots of stuff to see. :)

a lot man. Seriously.

-9fA
It sucks that they didnt hand out any tickets to games this season like they did last year
Sounds like everything went ok today, as far as on the field goes anyway. alex and shaun sound like they were about average, but its okay because its the first day of camp and we can win without stellar qb play imo.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
It sucks that they didnt hand out any tickets to games this season like they did last year

really? that sucks. Maybe they will at the 4:20 Practice????????
Singletary's Notebook: Aug. 1

http://www.49ers.com/news-and-events/article-1/singletarys-notebook-aug-1/cda18c59-0436-4c1c-90ed-74acae1e7f2a

Quote:
On evaluating the quarterbacks:
“The way we functioned (at quarterback) today, that’s just one thing. There are too many other things that are wrong. Before you can evaluate the quarterback, you have to make sure it is the quarterback that is the issue. Today there were just too many other things wrong, and it makes it difficult to evaluate the quarterback when so many other things are wrong. In order to get a fair assessment of who that guy is, we need to get all other things equal. The receivers are running their routes as fast and hard as they possibly can, and catching the ball when it’s in their area. Our offensive linemen are continuing to communicate with each other. Our running backs are picking up the guys they need to pick up on the blitzes. All those little things we have to do consistently before we can even look at the quarterback and say, ‘Okay this guy is going to give us a better chance of winning than that guy.’
http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/2009/08/day-1-practice-1-goldson-shows-his-stuff.html

Day 1, practice 1: Goldson shows his stuff

Quote:
In 11-on-11 practice, Dashon Goldson showed why he's been anointed the starting free safety on the first three days of the summer. He broke up Shaun Hill's first pass, intended for Davis. On the next play, Goldson made a big hit on Brandon Jones after a completion. Then, he nearly picked off a pass that was intended for Delanie Walker. Hill completed his first set of four plays with a completion down the field to Davis. On the first play after Smith took over, he threw it away, drawing boos from the stands. But Smith went on to complete his next five passes in 11-on-11, including passes to Jones over the middle and a comeback to Arnaz Battle.
they didnt check tickets again this morning so your afternoon ticket would have worked. gore was the highlight today with his vision and speed. davis looked good and didnt drop any passes. nate davis has work to do and huard was off. hill and smith were both mediocre. defensive backfuield looks good. i would give the edge to the pass rush over the o-line this morning. i was receiving twitter messages from maiocco but he wasnt on his phone? how the heck did he do that? best part...willis hooked it up with a sig on my jersey
it looks like alex smith is doing great he threw a nice 50 yard td pass to jones aint no1 booing him now
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
it looks like alex smith is doing great he threw a nice 50 yard td pass to jones aint no1 booing him now

Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by Psinex:
I'm posting about 1.2 GB's of photos and videos from this morning's practice session right now to my Flickr account. It's going to take awhile, but I'll post the link once it is up. Lots of stuff to see. :)

a lot man. Seriously.

Yeah, thanks. Looking forward to seeing some good pics.

and its Jones on the receiving end of both...its good he is doing well too...a lot of people on this board bashed that signing
i think jones was a solid pick up
looks like T. Brown Sprained his toe....Bly has his chance to take the starting spot now

"CB Tarell Brown sat out pm practice with left toe sprain. He's day to day."
Maiocco Twitter page
damn everyone is geting hurt whats going on??
  • indianajim
  • Info N/A
damn everyone is geting hurt whats going on??

Just a sprained toe. Everyone's a little rusty.
Share 49ersWebzone