There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Does anybody believe that our pass rush is any better?

NO
I didn't know it was possible but I think they have gotten even worse. The sacks by the second and third units in the preseason does not count. The starters on this team got a grand total of 1 sack in 8 quarters of play. Sad thing is they didn't even come within the shadow of the quarterback.

Bottom line on the front seven is besides Patrick Willis and Justin Smith the talent just isn't there. Everyone else would be hard pressed to make the roster of the top teams in the league, let alone start for them. Another offseason has come and gone and the NT was neglected and we still got bums like Franklin and Sopagoa. Another offseason has come and gone and we still don't have a single player on the front seven that can get to the quarterback on a consistent basis.
Originally posted by B650:
Not really. We didn't address the need so how are we going to improve in that area? Unless we come up with some clever blitzes? At this point, I don't know how good that will work since Nate Clements is looking like Antonio Langham.

True dat.
Haralson will be a force this year. 12+ Sacks
Originally posted by susweel:
I do

But then again I also believe the Santa, the easter bunny and the tooth ferry. And I also just sent all my information to this Nigerien prince that emailed me so he can deposit 5 million in my back account.
Maybe alittle. I've yet to see it though.
I do

But then again I also believe the Santa, the easter bunny and the tooth ferry. And I also just sent all my information to this Nigerien prince that emailed me so he can deposit 5 million in my back account.

The only way we can beat the Cardinals is if we put some pressure on Warner.....Scary thought
Merriman might be available...
available before or after his suspension for choking out Tila Tequila?
Originally posted by backontop:

I doubt he is going to be suspended. Charges probably wont even be filed.
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by backontop:

I doubt he is going to be suspended. Charges probably wont even be filed.

kinky sex gone wrong?
Originally posted by natrone06:
Haralson will be a force this year. 12+ Sacks

1 down many more to go!
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by fzrdave:
NO

lol
I created this thread a couple months ago while I was living in Spain. I can't believe what we saw today. Apparently they were telling the truth when they said they were playing "vanilla". I am very impressed with Parys and Justin Smith. Still disapointed with Manny though. Good to see us knock around Warner! Go 9ers!!!!!!