LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 281 users in the forums

Stop the Crabtree Hate

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Regardless of anyones stance on this matter, the owners have let this sh*t go to far and thats why players contracts and attitudes/actions are going to ruin this game one day......... more than it already has.

The fact that everyone seems to forget is that the owners are the boss, hence the name OWNER. That means they own the team. A player is just a player, and the relationship shouldn't be 50/50 to begin with. The NFLPA needs to go away for good, and these guys need to shut thier mouths and be happy with the paycheck they get.

[ Edited by P-52ENFORCER on Jul 29, 2009 at 13:54:19 ]
Originally posted by BlackSamurai:
i am a bit frustrated too but im not too worried about crabtree.
yea, i dont know, man.. i havent heard any hating on crabtree. of course people want to see him in camp, but i dont think anyones really hating on him
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
Originally posted by BlackSamurai:
i am a bit frustrated too but im not too worried about crabtree.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

don't be hating on Crabs! Shoot I don't know why you come in here with your neutral smiley acting all cool

• jerryricefan80
  • Info N/A
That hate on Crabs is just a product of these overpaid rookies holding out for more money before they have proven a thing on the field. Plus his agent saying he is worth more than his draft position.
Originally posted by MadMartz:

Understanably so! The guy couldnt even run a little 40 yd dash at the combine a few months ago and now he wants to get paid like Larry Fitzgerald? Nah, that aint kosher.

That's what you get with first round picks. People need to figure that out. They all expect big money without having done anything in the NFL. That's just the way it is.
  • ninerhigh
  • Info N/A
Looks like you are a self appointed politically correct busy body.

There is no need for that as fans should not like the Crabs gold digging effort in light of the big time jackpot Crabs would get any way. He should be held responsible by the fans for his money grubbing deeds.
This is such a sensitive, in touch with feelings football forum site.

Originally posted by djfullshred:

Yes it's sometimes the Diva Zone.
I don't blame fans for being frustrated with Crabs. He's already 4 months behind due to his injury, and he's the last person in the 1st round who should be holding out. That being said I'm not going to knock him until Heyward Bey signs his deal. That's typically how these things go. The top pick signs his deal and establishes the market for the position and then the other dominoes fall.
Originally posted by XAnGeLicDiAbLoX:
Originally posted by djfullshred:

Yes it's sometimes the Diva Zone.

you know its going to be a doozy when the word "STOP" is in your title. How a football forum makes you feel inclined to post a thread specifically telling people to "STOP" something is beyond me. Its a football forum....whaddya want?
Originally posted by MadMartz:
I havent seen one hate thread towards Crabs. I just see frustrated fans.

Understanably so! The guy couldnt even run a little 40 yd dash at the combine a few months ago and now he wants to get paid like Larry Fitzgerald? Nah, that aint kosher.

You are correct. I think I have seen maybe 3 or 4 posts about people starting to not like him, but thats it.
Originally posted by ninerhigh:
Looks like you are a self appointed politically correct busy body.

There is no need for that as fans should not like the Crabs gold digging effort in light of the big time jackpot Crabs would get any way. He should be held responsible by the fans for his money grubbing deeds.

First of all, who are you talking to? Secondly there is no name calling allowed here at the zone. Maybe you should go back a re-read the forum rules.
Share 49ersWebzone