LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

Stop the Crabtree Hate

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • wshaheen321
  • Info N/A
All of you guys gotta chill out with the Crabtree hate or whatever it is. Just cause the dude wants to take care of himself, you all of a sudden hate him? I remember when he was drafted, you were all over his nuts, now you're all chomping at the bit to punch him in the face. Just gotta chill out, the dude will be in camp. He wants to play.

I bet a lot of you in Crabtree's position would do the exact same thing. And it's not like he's the only person on our team.

The rookies and other players on the team understand Crabtree's position on things and don't hold anything against him for it. Singletary also isn't worried, so take the stick outta your ass and be patient, it'll happen.

Stop the hate.

"LEAVE CRABTREE ALONEEEEE"

haha
I havent seen one hate thread towards Crabs. I just see frustrated fans.

Understanably so! The guy couldnt even run a little 40 yd dash at the combine a few months ago and now he wants to get paid like Larry Fitzgerald? Nah, that aint kosher.

[ Edited by MadMartz on Jul 29, 2009 at 12:31:54 ]
Originally posted by MadMartz:

in niner talk frustration equals hate
  • BlackSamurai
  • Info N/A
i am a bit frustrated too but im not too worried about crabtree.
  • wshaheen321
  • Info N/A

"Greedy b*****d" isn't hate?

that is a Niner Talk staple. Make up a scenario that does not exist and then start a thread opposing it.
  • wshaheen321
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by danimal:

that is a Niner Talk staple. Make up a scenario that does not exist and then start a thread opposing it.

Uhh, i've read things inside threads that would come off as hate. The title of the thread doesn't have to entail hate, but posts inside may.
Originally posted by wshaheen321:

"Greedy b*****d" isn't hate?

Call them like you see them. I have buddies and family that are greedy bastartds but I dont love them any less for it. They are still family.
he should no many first round flops are the ones who holdout.
the thing is the #2 pick hasn't even signed yet so without the market set for the positions ahead of him how could he be signed?

Uhh, i've read things inside threads that would come off as hate. The title of the thread doesn't have to entail hate, but posts inside may.

No he's right. There is definitely some unnecessary Crabs-hate going on now. Childish and immature.
  • wshaheen321
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by NickSh49:

No he's right. There is definitely some unnecessary Crabs-hate going on now. Childish and immature.

Thank you.
Originally posted by pdxredandgold:
the thing is the #2 pick hasn't even signed yet so without the market set for the positions ahead of him how could he be signed?

According to some conpirators around here the early picks havent signed yet because they are waitning on Crabs. Somehow because he wants more money(top 3 money) others wont sign because they might get less money than him even though they were picked first.

Its the biggest bunch of crap I have ever heard. Only a few 1st rounders have signed. I guess the whole first round is holding out.
Originally posted by NickSh49:

That is what makes the Zone the place it is
The solution to this problem is simply getting the NFL to FINALLY implement a rookie pay structure that will avoid all these holdout's year after year. HOW to do it is another thing. But something must be done and a movement needs to be started!
Share 49ersWebzone