There are 98 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Vernon Davis claims 9ers will make the SB (***UPDATE Vernon on Crabtree***)

Originally posted by billybonka:
Originally posted by fan49:
Originally posted by billybonka:
yet another outlandish reach made possible by twitter

lol @ ricky jean francois thinking he'll be the GOAT dl having yet to play an NFL snap

why hate.... he works real hard for where he is, and where hes going. probably harder than most... he seams like he has a justin smith work ethic.
a 7th rd. draft pick saying he'll be among names like Reggie White etc.?

don't kid yourself

a 6th rd pick like brady is mentioned all the time with a certain HOF 49ers QB so why not?
Im glad vern is telling crab the truth. this isnt hs or college, its the nfl and hes a freaking rookie.
I cant see crabtree and VD getting along at all
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Vernon Davis says Crabtree needs to get into camp. "We don't have time to mess around and wait." Davis gave same advice to brother, Vontae.

http://twitter.com/MattMaiocco

Do you have a problem with a former #6 pick calling out a #10 pick like this?

meh that sounds harsh but who knows how he really said it, matt only posted that quote and probably left out more of what he said



Hopefully this is giving Crabtree a headache and he better stay away from that guy behind him with the swine flu.
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
I cant see crabtree and VD getting along at all

theyre both fashion guys, they could have clashing styles, i see where this could be a problem
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
I cant see crabtree and VD getting along at all

theyre both fashion guys, they could have clashing styles, i see where this could be a problem

this is what we should have expected seeing Dion Sanders is his "mentor" and Dion's the reason he signed with Parker.
"He's missing experience, knowledge of the game. He's got to get in here," said Davis, an '06 first-rounder who was in camp on time. "We don't have the time to mess around and wait. He needs to be here."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/07/30/SP2K191IJ9.DTL#ixzz0Mqp3MvFv
f*ckin go davis... he showed flashes of this last year... He stating to become a team leader. Say what you will about davis but he is one of the hardest working player on a team... and he DID make it to camp on time
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
I cant see crabtree and VD getting along at all

Why is that? They hung out a lot during minicamp.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
I cant see crabtree and VD getting along at all

Why is that? They hung out a lot during minicamp.

I don't think Singletary would put up with them not getting along. On the field that is. If you are about the team and not your ego, there wont be a problem.
That's my boy Vernon! Tell him how it is!
Originally posted by sactomkiii:
f*ckin go davis... he showed flashes of this last year... He stating to become a team leader. Say what you will about davis but he is one of the hardest working player on a team... and he DID make it to camp on time

Yep it seems like Singletary kicking him off the field really shook him up and he learned from it. He is really starting to sound like much more of a team player. I hope he proves it on the field. Props to VD!
Players should never comment on a teammates contract situation. Vernon should know that by now.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by billybonka:
Originally posted by fan49:
Originally posted by billybonka:
yet another outlandish reach made possible by twitter

lol @ ricky jean francois thinking he'll be the GOAT dl having yet to play an NFL snap

why hate.... he works real hard for where he is, and where hes going. probably harder than most... he seams like he has a justin smith work ethic.
a 7th rd. draft pick saying he'll be among names like Reggie White etc.?

don't kid yourself

a 6th rd pick like brady is mentioned all the time with a certain HOF 49ers QB so why not?

Brady has no business being mentioned with Joe Montana.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by billybonka:
Originally posted by fan49:
Originally posted by billybonka:
yet another outlandish reach made possible by twitter

lol @ ricky jean francois thinking he'll be the GOAT dl having yet to play an NFL snap

why hate.... he works real hard for where he is, and where hes going. probably harder than most... he seams like he has a justin smith work ethic.
a 7th rd. draft pick saying he'll be among names like Reggie White etc.?

don't kid yourself

a 6th rd pick like brady is mentioned all the time with a certain HOF 49ers QB so why not?

Brady has no business being mentioned with Joe Montana.


Totally agree....