There are 169 users in the forums

Guess Crabtree's Rookie Year Stats

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by kidash98:
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
I'm actually more concerned with what impact not signing by week 10 will have on his credit score. I know he got some endorsement deals, but I'm sure he bought a lot of stuff for his folks, possee, invaluable cousin (who let us know that he would hold out the entire year) and others. When that endorsement money runs out, I am sure he'll be late on payments and hope that doesn't impact his credit score.

What do you all think?

I think that's true, someone reported that he was living on credit.

I said shopping with Magic Johnson at Rent A Center
His rookie year will be next year with the Cowboys:

75 recs, 1050 yds, 21 tds.
He will catch:

The Swine Flu
Crabs
Herpes
Cooties
and
Hemorrhoids

from hanging around with Deion
  • TheDuke
  • Info N/A
how much exactly is he after ?
Originally posted by TheDuke:
how much exactly is he after ?

> DHB
f**kin ass prima donna, diva motherf**ker. Good luck with your NFL career if you sit out dumbass. Obviously his parents didn't raise him right.
Then again he DOES have a small point. He was obviously the best receiver in the draft and a top 5 talent. Maybe we should bulge a bit in this case. He really isn't just any 10th pick.
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
NFL or CFL?

What does he report to EDD? His NCAA stats? How do you convert that into an hourly wage?
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
30 Catches
400 Yards
3 TDs

about
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
0 catches
0 yards
0 tds
0 signed contracts

And 0 $$$

Originally posted by NinersSF:
f**kin ass prima donna, diva motherf**ker. Good luck with your NFL career if you sit out dumbass. Obviously his parents didn't raise him right.

Then again he DOES have a small point. He was obviously the best receiver in the draft and a top 5 talent. Maybe we should bulge a bit in this case. He really isn't just any 10th pick.

NO!!!!

The pay scale for rookies are bad enough but to set a presidence??? HELL NAW!!!!!

the way things are going -- zeros across the board.
Originally posted by natrone06:

Heyy I'm no prima donna lol
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
I'm going to say

49 receptions
927 yards
3 touchdowns

Not unless he gets in real soon.
Share 49ersWebzone