LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

Guess Crabtree's Rookie Year Stats

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hi will suffer big-time because of his stupid agent!!!

28 catches
364 yards
2 TD's
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Think about your numbers. If Crabtree catches 49 balls for 927 yards, he will pick up 18.92 yard/catch.

Last year, here were the stats for yards per catch for the NFL's best.

Steve Smith- 18.2
Calvin Johnson- 17.1
Greg Jennings- 16.2
Roddy White- 15.7
TO- 15.2
Antonio Bryant- 15.0
Larry Fitzgerald- 14.9
Randy Moss- 14.6
Andre Johnson- 13.7

It is completely unrealistic for Crabtree, as a rookie, and in our offensive system, to gain 18.92 yards a catch.

Look for Crabtree to have 30 catches for 440 yards (a bit less than 15.0 yards/catch), and 3 TD's.

responding to:
unrealistic for Crabtree, as a rookie, and in our offensive system, to gain 18.92 yards a catch.

Do we have a QB that can even throw 18.92 yards? lol jk
Originally posted by aacadena:
Crabtree, rookie stats: 0 across the board.

Does not see playing time because of foot injury still recovering and because of other recievers ahead of him which include Bruce, Morgan, Hill, and Jones. 5th wide receiver will be V.Davis/D. Walker. But the sophmore year watch out....

Don't hold your breath waiting for VD and Walker to play WR cause its not going to happen. They might be motioned out from the TE position but they will not be the 5th WR.
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by dr8van:
if he doesnt get real about the money he is gong to get...

0 catches
0 yards
0 tds
0 games played

If he is this much of an a-hole, then i hope these are his career stats as well!

So you’re a glass completely empty guy ok moving on…

So we're a month out from when this post got started and no movement to date....How full is you're glass now?
  • dmatt
  • Veteran
17 for 160 yrds 1 touchdown
Originally posted by dmatt:

I say it's definitely a possibility that VD smokes Crabtree this season in yards, receptions, and touchdowns
Originally posted by NJNinerFan:
Originally posted by dmatt:

I say it's definitely a possibility that VD smokes Crabtree this season in yards, receptions, and touchdowns

I didn't know VD smoked. That explains a lot
55 catches for 999 yards and 9 tds
Originally posted by 9erluv415:
With how greedy his agent is....he won't have sh!t.

AGENT? Dude, sorry to break it to you but his agent would have gotten him sign weeks ago...it's Cashtree that's the greedy one

[ Edited by jaysto7017 on Sep 3, 2009 at 08:01:53 ]
Oh...and at this rate:

Catches: 20 - 30
Yards: 200 - 300
TD: 2

And that's being optimistic!

Originally posted by iamtheman698:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Think about your numbers. If Crabtree catches 49 balls for 927 yards, he will pick up 18.92 yard/catch.

Last year, here were the stats for yards per catch for the NFL's best.

Steve Smith- 18.2
Calvin Johnson- 17.1
Greg Jennings- 16.2
Roddy White- 15.7
TO- 15.2
Antonio Bryant- 15.0
Larry Fitzgerald- 14.9
Randy Moss- 14.6
Andre Johnson- 13.7

It is completely unrealistic for Crabtree, as a rookie, and in our offensive system, to gain 18.92 yards a catch.

Look for Crabtree to have 30 catches for 440 yards (a bit less than 15.0 yards/catch), and 3 TD's.

responding to:
unrealistic for Crabtree, as a rookie, and in our offensive system, to gain 18.92 yards a catch.

Do we have a QB that can even throw 18.92 yards? lol jk

YES! He's name is NATE DAVIS! And our great coaching staff thinks he's just a 3rd string QB!
20 Catches
300 Yards
3 TDs
1 Dropped Pass
0 Fumbles
Originally posted by dr8van:
if he doesnt get real about the money he is gong to get...

0 catches
0 yards
0 tds
0 games played

If he is this much of an a-hole, then i hope these are his career stats as well!

??? Didnt you just start a thread of Missing him all teary-eyed?? Now your hating on him??
Goose eggs.
Originally posted by sfniner:
After a long hold out, he starts the season on the bench and gets only nominal playing time:

12 catches
89 yards
1 TD

I think you are probably the closest out of all the answers in this thread. Even if he signs today, he won't contribute much this year.
Share 49ersWebzone