LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 205 users in the forums

MM onKNBR in a couple mins

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I dont want to jump the gun and buy into all the rumors, as tempting as it is, but if it's true he can rot on the bench all season for all I care.

Does anyone know what the worst case scenerio is? What if the Niners said, "fine, sit out the season then" What would happen the next year? Is he a FA? What rights do the Niners have?

Crabtree has proven NOTHING in the NFL...he better get his silly butt into camp

[ Edited by BigMar on Jul 27, 2009 at 17:56:59 ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I dont want to jump the gun and buy into all the rumors, as tempting as it is, but if it's true he can rot on the bench all season for all I care.

Does anyone know what the worst case scenerio is? What if the Niners said, "fine, sit out the season then" What would happen the next year? Is he a FA? What rights do the Niners have?

9ers would still own the rights to him, a trade would have to happen in order to acquire Crabtree. The that team would have to negotiate with him. Would be a dumb move by Crabtree IMO.

As of right now, Crabtree is nothing more than a symbol of our 10th overall pick in the draft, which equals 1,300 points according to the Draft Value Chart.

[ Edited by Kolohe on Jul 27, 2009 at 17:57:56 ]
I sure hope things change over the week

P.S - Ralph the Mouth gives the worst interviews in the world. You bring on MM to spend a whole segment talking about Vick. What an idiot!

yeah a trade would have to take place, and brandon marshall not even gettin 1st round talks so there is no point in niners doing a trade because they would get nothing in return for the slot they drafted him in, so a deal will eventually have to be made, i don't even remember the last time it got to a trade situation to be honest for rookies that is.
Originally posted by BigMar:

Crabtree has proven NOTHING in the NFL...he better get his silly butt into camp

How brilliant. Did you cut and paste this from the Coffee dialogue?
Thanks Fellas
Hope they can get something worked out soon
I predict Michael Crabtree will be in 49ers training camp by the end of this weekend.
im tired of hearing about the pats. every single football related topic goes back to the pats...its getting aggrivating...
MadDog49er, ranked #1 in my super seven, has already stated Crabtree will be a holdout. We should not be surprised.

Originally posted by singfan:
MadDog49er, ranked #1 in my super seven, has already stated Crabtree will be a holdout. We should not be surprised.

Have you no morals, man?
Originally posted by PTulini:
Matt Maiocco Interview - Part 1 (07/27)
Matt Maiocco Interview - Part 2

-9fA
  • Hopper
  • Veteran

lol super seven. How corny is that.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

9ers would still own the rights to him, a trade would have to happen in order to acquire Crabtree. The that team would have to negotiate with him. Would be a dumb move by Crabtree IMO.

As of right now, Crabtree is nothing more than a symbol of our 10th overall pick in the draft, which equals 1,300 points according to the Draft Value Chart.

I thought that he could reenter the draft next year and we'd just get a comp pick, isn't that what Bo Jackson did?
Share 49ersWebzone