stay tuned...
who is MM?
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
who is MM?

Matt Maiocco...talking Michael Vick right now
Originally posted by GodismyLight:
who is MM?

oh ok , yeah i heard jamie dukes saying niners most likely to sign vick cause sing wanted him but was overided by higher ups.
oh ok , yeah i heard jamie dukes saying niners most likely to sign vick cause sing wanted him but was overided by higher ups.

Jamie Dukes is full of s**t
Michael Vick? What the heck..we have no business with Vick. Dukes=Jabba

[ Edited by Freebulletz on Jul 27, 2009 at 16:47:17 ]
who is MM?

Anymore info yet?

Originally posted by tohara3:
Anymore info yet?

he said micheal crabtree is prepared to hold out for a long time and he wants to blow the pick 10 money out of the water, whatever we don't need that guy anyways, we fine morgan bruce jones going into the season.

[ Edited by PRIMETIME21 on Jul 27, 2009 at 17:01:48 ]
Anymore info yet?

he said micheal crabtree is prepared to hold out for a long time and he wants to blow the pick 10 money out of the water, whatever we don't need that guy anyways, we fine morgan bruce jones going into the season.

That's BS and a good way to look like a douchebag in front of everyone.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Anymore info yet?

I think its silly that rookies get paid this much money and they haven't played a down in the NFL yet.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Anymore info yet?

I think its silly that rookies get paid this much money and they haven't played a down in the NFL yet.

rookie salary caps FTW
That sux! Sign the damn thing and get in camp!
Share 49ersWebzone