LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 195 users in the forums

Recommend a 49er DVD to me?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which one do you guys recommend for a newbie 49er fan that isn't all too informed about our team's rich history?

If you recommend all of them, which ones outranks the other two (I'm leaning more towards the one with the rings)? Any other recommendations?

There is a sale going on on these, so if anyone wants the site, then let me know (PMing you the site should be alright) since I don't think I can post it on here and don't want to tick off the mods.
Originally posted by 49erFanInTX83:

Which one do you guys recommend for a newbie 49er fan that isn't all too informed about our team's rich history?

If you recommend all of them, which ones outranks the other two (I'm leaning more towards the one with the rings)? Any other recommendations?

There is a sale going on on these, so if anyone wants the site, then let me know (PMing you the site should be alright) since I don't think I can post it on here and don't want to tick off the mods.

I cant recommend any of the three because I havent seen them however I missed the 1984 Super Bowl team because I was living out of the US at the time and couldnt see it. Does anybody have a link and/or a video I can get?
I recommend all of em (also cuz I have all of em, haha), but the best and most well done of the 3 America's Game, it takes you inside that particular team, watching the 81 49ers America's Game the first time I teared up a lil, and every time I watch it I get chills, the other 4 are pretty darn good too.
49ers full broadcasts of 5 Super Bowls to be released on DVD August 25
Originally posted by Webmaster:

Please tell me I'm not dreaming, those are the full, actual broadcast as if it was live on TV this very minute. Not the NFL films versions where the players cut in or has the radio broadcast.

I've got the 49ers Super Bowls on DVD, but would love an official release of them.

As for the 3 videos posted above, the only one I don't have is the America's Game set and both the two other sets are worth it. I don't remember which one, but one comes with the 1981 NFC Championship Game (although its the NFL films version with radio commentary).

[ Edited by linkboy on Jul 26, 2009 at 13:07:17 ]
Originally posted by Webmaster:

WOOOOO!!! Nice.
The Americas Game series s**ts on the other DVD's. Get that first and I would go ahead and order The Complete History DVD set bc that is essential and a preety good one as well. The other DVD is based on the same NFL film highlights that are shown along with the Road To The Super Bowl Series. You can go to Amazon and probally find a deal to get all three for a good deal. To me Americas Game is the way to go. I just preordered the 5 Superbowl DVD set so we will see how that goes. I have tons of 49er videos including every NFL yearbook from 1988-2002 (also got 05, 06, and 07).
I just thought I would let everyone know that those three DVDs (pictured on the first post) and the new DVD that includes all five 49er Super Bowl victories (complete Super Bowls, not just playbacks and clips) are being sold on a little website known as DeepDiscount.com and you guys should definitely add them to your collection if you have the cash.

I've ordered from these guys more than 2 dozen times, so you guys don't have anything to worry about.

If this is spam, then I am sorry. My intent was to get Niner fans that are about as ignorant as me about the team's history some knowledge and to give old school Niner fans a replay of something they might have experienced live/seen on TV a decade or two ago.
Where can I find DVDs of regular season/Playoff games?
I just thought I would let everyone know that those three DVDs (pictured on the first post) and the new DVD that includes all five 49er Super Bowl victories (complete Super Bowls, not just playbacks and clips) are being sold on a little website known as DeepDiscount.com and you guys should definitely add them to your collection if you have the cash.

I've ordered from these guys more than 2 dozen times, so you guys don't have anything to worry about.

If this is spam, then I am sorry. My intent was to get Niner fans that are about as ignorant as me about the team's history some knowledge and to give old school Niner fans a replay of something they might have experienced live/seen on TV a decade or two ago.

no worries, ive ordered from DeepDiscount, pretty good place, they have tons and tons of DVD's and other electronics.

I have The History of the SF 49ers and the 5 SBs one. The history one has EVERYTHING you'd ever want to know about the team, so I'd recommend that one to all niner fans. I've seen the America games, and I'd pick that one over the 5 SBs DVD.

That's a great deal there. All 5 Superbowls for $20. Pretty much half price.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Side point really but I always wished someone would make a wallpaper of that America's Game cover. The rings are a vivid image.
I got the America's Game set as an x-mas gift (thanks sis!). I personally love the set. If you're starting out learning the history of the niners, it's a good start. It's especially a good remedy after a rough Sunday lol
Originally posted by Hornblower:

That's a great deal there. All 5 Superbowls for $20. Pretty much half price.

Which set is the full SB game broadcast?
Share 49ersWebzone