There are 299 users in the forums

This Morning's Single Ticket Sale: MNF Not on Sale?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hey guys, tickets are about to go on sale in about 10 minutes.
I was wondering why it's not listing the Monday Night Dec. 14th game as going on sale at 10am. Does anyone know what the deal is? Thanks...
It's saying there's a "Arizona Plan". Does this mean you have to buy tickets to the opener and the MNF game?
AZ Plan
Ugh, you have to buy the MNF game with the Atlanta game. Cheapest combined price, "118 per ticket with the $17.50 "convenience fee". F that. I think I'd rather watch the games from home, and get NFL Sunday Ticket on DirectTV in HD for an entire season.
Ya...I'm PISSED. I was going to get tickets to the Chicago game, but its another "Plan". I have to get tix to the St. Louis game as well to do so.

Good job 49ers....now I won't get tix to EITHER game.
  • 49erTone
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Psinex:
It's saying there's a "Arizona Plan". Does this mean you have to buy tickets to the opener and the MNF game?
AZ Plan

Exactly. I believ it says the package is for the Atlanta game so you would have to buy tickets for that game too if you want tickets for the MNF game. Not suprising since the Raiders do it (and Im pretty sure other NFL teams do too) so they can get more fans to come to more games.

That's cool they picked the ATL game since it's alumni day and the first induction of the 49ers Hall of Fame that day.

But I do remember trying to buy Raider-Niner tickets for the game back in 02, and the deal was that I had to buy 3 other Raider games in order to buy tix for that 1 game. lol yeah I was um no ....watched the game on my sofa in Oakland
  • 49erTone
  • Info N/A
Also check out stubhub or eBay if you only want that 1 game. I'm pretty sure you can find cheaper than paying what ticketmaster is charging
Originally posted by Psinex:
Ugh, you have to buy the MNF game with the Atlanta game. Cheapest combined price, "118 per ticket with the $17.50 "convenience fee". F that. I think I'd rather watch the games from home, and get NFL Sunday Ticket on DirectTV in HD for an entire season.

Going to games is great, but I just love watching all the games alot more.
I WILL BUY ANYONES Atlanta Game tix for the inconvience LR AREA ONLY!!
I want to go to this game.
Hmmm, maybe you guys should just get season tickets...

Share 49ersWebzone