There are 145 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

It's time to bring out the jerseys ladies and gentlemen.

The season is about to begin. We will find out what F-ysical with an F means. Coach Singletary wants winners.!!
A whole thread just for this, huh?
And I was about to get my jersey for what? 1st preseason game still 40+ days away
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Just do it.

he is just excited give him a break
Originally posted by tohara3:
And I was about to get my jersey for what? 1st preseason game still 40+ days away

first preseason game is aug 14.
Is there a game today? How did I miss that? What time?
Originally posted by 49erman5692:

I agree, lets cut him some slack. As for me I wear my 49er jerseys anytime I feel like it. I don't need a reason.

Originally posted by NJNiner:

I agree, lets cut him some slack. As for me I wear my 49er jerseys anytime I feel like it. I don't need a reason.

This, I have been wearing my Crabtree jersey whenever I want... no reason necessary.
Originally posted by NJNiner:

I'm gonna need your Vet's card NJ.....we don't cut slack around here
Sorry folks, usually training camp starts same time as the garlic festival. This year they moved training camp a week so I apologize for the early excitement. Eff you all, good day.
get them out? they were never put away. I still sport my colors in the offseason

i wear my jerseys all year long. im not a raider fan, they only wear them 2 months after the season ends and on the rare occasion that they win on a sunday, they dust em off and wear them on monday. i love wearing jerseys, except june july because its too hot to wear an undershirt and a jersey.

20 or 21 days