LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

Card's Fan's Review of Hill

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.revengeofthebirds.com/2008/11/7/656034/what-can-the-arizona-cardi

Some interesting points is that they talk about how Hill has a "decent" arm, "above average" athleticism, and the ability to escape the rush.
don't really need a Cardinals fans opinion on Shaun Hill, I've watched all of his starts for the 49ers, I can already see by watching the games what he can and cannot do.

One thing he does do is win football games
hill had that sick run against the cards where he lost his helmet getting the first down, i wish we had a gif of that
Originally posted by teeohh:
hill had that sick run against the cards where he lost his helmet getting the first down, i wish we had a gif of that

was that not f**king awesome?? I mean really, if I had any doubts about the guy, they all went down the drain on that one single play.

No one can ever say that he doesn't have heart
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by King49er:

was that not f**king awesome?? I mean really, if I had any doubts about the guy, they all went down the drain on that one single play.

That was a great play, I became a true Hill fan when that happened. I can't wait to see him start a full season.

He is a winner, was in Europe and will be here.
They started to call him 'Hall' midway through the first paragraph.

-9fA
Originally posted by Chief:

That was a great play, I became a true Hill fan when that happened. I can't wait to see him start a full season.

I 100 percent agree
someone make a gif of that play! it was so bad ass
someone make a gif of that play! it was so bad ass
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
They started to call him 'Hall' midway through the first paragraph. -9fA

yeah...

Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
They started to call him 'Hall' midway through the first paragraph.

-9fA

I know it seems like a misprint, but I think they were doing that on purpose.
Oh and for the record, Cards fans can eff off
wow a future hall of famer.
don't really need a Cardinals fans opinion on Shaun Hill, I've watched all of his starts for the 49ers, I can already see by watching the games what he can and cannot do.

One thing he does do is win football games
Originally posted by Chief:

He was a winner in college as well
Share 49ersWebzone