LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 371 users in the forums

Gary Plummer Autograph

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by brucesf49:
now I would love to have those tickets. that must be one of you favorite memories of all time...lol

Quite simply, yes.
It's funny after all this talk that this gets posted on the zone...

http://www.49ers.com/news-and-events/article-1/the-49ers-collector-memorabilia-still-a-good-investment/ac48990a-a7fb-4d43-970c-b6cecb36d231
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He's richer than you or I will ever be.

Hey, screw you buddy!
he's actually a old co-worker and he was at goodwill cause he is cheap...lol...plus he always finds cool stuff there...like an autographed 49ers shirt!

I am not a cheap person, but if I know there's something somewhere that will cost me very little, I have no problem going there to get it. I don't go out of my way to look for deals or anything, but if I know I can get something for significantly cheaper than another place, I will go to the place that has the same item for cheaper. And I don't mean a couple bucks cheaper, I mean significantly cheaper.

For example.. The Goodwill in my town often has Dual-Layer DVD+R packs for about $5, but if I go to Best Buy and get the same pack, it costs me $50. For reasons like that, I will hit up the Goodwill without question. I never knew they had good stuff at Goodwill, but apparently the Target in town donates things for whatever reason and these things are new, working items. I can thank my buddy for letting me know, cuz I always thought Goodwill only had used clothes and other crap I wouldn't want.
Originally posted by Fricker:
i probably wouldnt do it for 1000 man....sorry

Honestly, if the people above werent jacking with you, and you really wouldnt take 300-1000 dollars you my friend are an idiot. It is a legit auto. I have gotten Gary Plummers Auto on my helmet and my friend gave me another thing signed by him the signatures match up.

Since I have been a 49ers fan since grade school I don't think it is stupid of me to want to keep this shirt. It very much appears to be shirt signed just after the superbowl. Sounds to me like I would like to hang on to it. I don't need 500 right now. If I ever feel the need to get rid of it maybe I try then...but I doubt it. I'm not in it for the money.

I'd pawn that thing off so quick due to the fact that Gary Plummer is easily accessible and is willing to autograph things for you so you can easily get another. He is a good guy. If you ever go to the 49ers events, like Family Day or the draft day parties, Gary is often there speaking on stage or mingling with fans so it wouldn't be very difficult to get his autograph again. The man let me try on his SuperBowl ring for Pete's sake!

I read an article about SuperBowl rings and how they get bigger every single year.. If that's the case, I can only imagine how ridiculously massive the Steelers' rings are from last year. Gary Plummer's ring is a beast, and that was from 15 years ago!
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
If this thread is going to turn into an online auction, what'll you give me for...

An '84 team-signed ball?
or
'94 team signed ball?
or
A used helmet from the '84 season... SIGNED by Joe and Dwight?

My life!
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He's richer than you or I will ever be.

Hey, screw you buddy!

"I'm not your buddy, PAL!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YZvu-apIis

If this thread is going to turn into an online auction, what'll you give me for...

An '84 team-signed ball?
or
'94 team signed ball?
or

My life!

Gee, thanks for low-balling my precious, precious valuables.

he's actually a old co-worker and he was at goodwill cause he is cheap...lol...plus he always finds cool stuff there...like an autographed 49ers shirt!

I am not a cheap person, but if I know there's something somewhere that will cost me very little, I have no problem going there to get it. I don't go out of my way to look for deals or anything, but if I know I can get something for significantly cheaper than another place, I will go to the place that has the same item for cheaper. And I don't mean a couple bucks cheaper, I mean significantly cheaper.

For example.. The Goodwill in my town often has Dual-Layer DVD+R packs for about $5, but if I go to Best Buy and get the same pack, it costs me $50. For reasons like that, I will hit up the Goodwill without question. I never knew they had good stuff at Goodwill, but apparently the Target in town donates things for whatever reason and these things are new, working items. I can thank my buddy for letting me know, cuz I always thought Goodwill only had used clothes and other crap I wouldn't want.

no he is tho...he refuses to shop anywhere else. just his style tho. my friend always find the coolest stuff there
  • fip24
  • Veteran
I have a Plummer auto on a 49er helmet, w/ the rest of the SB team (less D. Sanders). Your auto looks similar.

An '84 team-signed ball?
or
'94 team signed ball?
or

My life!

Gee, thanks for low-balling my precious, precious valuables.

LMAO!
Share 49ersWebzone