There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How many Yards for gore this season

How many Yards for gore this season

Originally posted by wolfpack52:
1000 by the skin of his @ss. Wont have more than 4yd a carry. He plays like a girl when they fall behind. All that money he got so he doesnt want to play hard. Kevan Barlow pt2.

how can u even say that... gore is the 49ers all time rushing leader. has had 3 consecutive seasons with more than 1000 yards....
Gore is gonna tear it up this year. He will reach over a 1000 for the 4th straight season. Baring injury of course. The options well didn't really have my answer. I say round 1400 yards. Could be wrong but hey we have a line and a passing game. And our d will be better. So gore will definately get his chances
Originally posted by frankie:
Gore is gonna tear it up this year. He will reach over a 1000 for the 4th straight season. Baring injury of course. The options well didn't really have my answer. I say round 1400 yards. Could be wrong but hey we have a line and a passing game. And our d will be better. So gore will definately get his chances

i agree 100% gore will tear it up this year (knock on wood no injuries)
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Exactly 500 yards, or maybe exactly 700 yards. Not one yard above or below, but exactly on these numbers.

my bowls empty, can i have some of what ur smoking?
[ Edited by 49ersMan420 on Jul 18, 2009 at 9:25 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erForLife420:
Originally posted by frankie:
Gore is gonna tear it up this year. He will reach over a 1000 for the 4th straight season. Baring injury of course. The options well didn't really have my answer. I say round 1400 yards. Could be wrong but hey we have a line and a passing game. And our d will be better. So gore will definately get his chances

i agree 100% gore will tear it up this year (knock on wood no injuries)


Aint knockin on anything! Just believe my friend lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
34 votes and nothing less than 1,200 so far.

that means alot of 9er pride
Originally posted by 49erForLife420:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
34 votes and nothing less than 1,200 so far.

that means alot of 9er pride


There is no other ha ha!
we gotta keep gore healthy this year... witch means coffee is ganna have to produce so he can get his reps on the field
1,100 - 1,200
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
1,100 - 1,200

considering it's almost impossible to keep him healthy for 16 games, I would say this is about right
I voted 1,500, but I think 1,400 is more realistic.
1600-1700
2006 1695yds
2007 1102yds
2008 1036yds
What makes you guys think this downward trend will stop? I cant think of one RB that has his numbers drop and then out of the blue had his numbers pick up. Face it Nolan ran the wheels off this guy. I love Gore as much as the next die hard 9er fan, He has been one of the few guys who have made a few season even watchable, but it just doesnt happen.
Originally posted by BurritoSmuggler:
Originally posted by jones49:
Mguess:

Gore- 1200
Coffee- 600

pretty close to what id say.

i think:

gore: 1400
coffee: 400

BurritoSmuggler's prediction is identical to mine.
Originally posted by wolfpack52:
1000 by the skin of his @ss. Wont have more than 4yd a carry. He plays like a girl when they fall behind. All that money he got so he doesnt want to play hard. Kevan Barlow pt2.

What a joke.